What kind of guitar should i get for death metal
I'm on a fairly tight budget
My friend said he'd sell me his old guitar for $900 : it's an alexi laiho 600 but he sold the first pickup and got a Bare knuckle nail bomb but he'll keep the pickup because bks are kick ass pkups. what do you think i should do any help wanted(no wait needed)
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
i thought alexis had 1 pickup
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
just get an ibanez
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
i agree with that guy

krzy8
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Quote by Dan shreds
i thought Alexi's had 1 pickup

it does he's selling me it for $900 w/o a pickup which is pretty good considering the guitar cost 1500 and he installed the mm04 in it which cost $150 and a +-15db three chan. active eq(no idea on the price hear cuz i don't know much about it) so its a great deal but w/o a pickup it getting out of my reach
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Ok...dude i posted a link to it.... its like 1200. you should go like 800 then get a pickup or just get a new one...

So no 900 isnt great its used and comes with no pickup..... no
but stock 600 doesn't come with mm04 and and it doesn't come with an active eq
-George Will

which is great....if you had a pickup in it haha. How used is it, the condition?
Its his backup guitar so not much honestly ive used it more than him
-George Will

ok then. the mm04 is a gain booster right?? If it is i would get passive emgs, cheap and they go well with a gain booster, gain booster plus actives are just to much
thx for ur help
-George Will

I don't think you should get ANY guitar - u've only been playing for 4 months, and as u've said, aren't really that good yet. the only reason u should get a new guitar is if its too crappy, but again, u've only been playing for 4 months, and i'm pretty sure the guitar u have now will do for at least a couple more months.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Could get a custom made, 15K guitar?
;p
Jono
xXx
Oh and just in case, that was sarcasm.
Quote by musicfreak003
I don't think you should get ANY guitar - u've only been playing for 4 months, and as u've said, aren't really that good yet. the only reason u should get a new guitar is if its too crappy, but again, u've only been playing for 4 months, and i'm pretty sure the guitar u have now will do for at least a couple more months.

agree'd