i can see the slogan now,
"The Cell Phone Gun,
making school shootings %300 easier"
Quote by FireandFlames
doesn't seem like it'd be very accurate

especially over LONG DISTANCE........Hey Oh!!!!!!
Not only does that seem impossible to aim and/or handle, but cell phones are A LOT more sleek looking than that these days. I could tell the difference between that and a real cell phone.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by MrDinkleberry
Not only does that seem impossible to aim and/or handle, but cell phones are A LOT more sleek looking than that these days. I could tell the difference between that and a real cell phone.

Still, thats pretty awesome. I would buy one.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by masterk1818
especially over LONG DISTANCE........Hey Oh!!!!!!
Hee hee. That was good.
Why the hell did they show that in slow motion? As if a gun shot (in a crappy video) is any cooler slower. It has to be really slow (and you have to see the impact) for it to be slow.
Quote by MrDinkleberry

If the average person saw someone holding that, they'd probably make a joke about how ancient looking it is (and then get shot in the face), not think it's a fake.
This is seriously awesome. I wish I had one of these back when I was in school. I'd be calling bitches all day long.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...