Yeah, 4th quarter of my lacrosse game, we're up 6-1 and my teammate goes to scoop up a groundball so i go for the hit on the guy next to him and i got a decent hit on him. So he gets all pissed for some reason (frustrated at the losing i guess) and he drops his stick and punches me in the side of the head (helmet). I dropped my stick and went off on the kid and then we wound up on the ground and I had him pinned down just going off on his face and then putting him in a headlock but then it got broken up.

There was also some stuff going on outside of us 2 as the benches cleared... some guy was kicking me when i was on the ground (although i didn't feel it, maybe he was about to) and my bud tells him he better not and the guy cocks back to hit him and then another one of my boys comes from out of nowhere and wrecks him... It was pretty wild, it was taped so I might be able to post the video eventually or something.

Oh, and the guy got at least a 3 game suspension. We both got ejected but I'll be playing next game. He was pretty big, maybe an inch shorter than me (I'm 6'2) but pretty broad. He was a white dude with corn rows.

Similar experiences? Discuss.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Last edited by beastiebeatles at Feb 16, 2008,
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Wadda funk are you posting here for?! Go get that damn video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+72
I want to see the video, haha.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
lol man thats awsm...i dont have manny big brawls...cuz either my size or cuz i PLAN my revenge...like this douche i kno...he really pissed me off n still does so i broke his fingers...he deserved it too...made sure it was his left hand cuz im the one that got him into guitar...he cant play anymore....yay!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Alright, you'll get the video when I get the video.

Washington Redskins
also there was this concert i was at n this dude was messin w/ my mom (i kno its kinda lame that my mom has to take me to concerts...altho is was a DEFTONES CONCERT) pullin her hair in the mosh so i elbowed him in the nose n broke it...he just kept on dancing lol! he was definetly on somethin
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by GoWithTheFlow
got the video yet???

No, it's my friends camera and I asked him if I could borrow it tonight but his dad didn't want anyone borrowing it for some reason. I'll get it though.

Washington Redskins
Quote by beastiebeatles
No, it's my friends camera and I asked him if I could borrow it tonight but his dad didn't want anyone borrowing it for some reason. I'll get it though.

Bust a Muthafunkin' Mission!
happened to me so many times back in middle school, something like

"well guys, should we run or should we fight?"

*looks at some huge guys*

"well, this time we seriously need to run"
Why didn't you break his jaw?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
well i had a similar experience with hockey...
this was about a year ago. there were a few fights throughout the game and then with like 10 seconds left me and this other kid get into a fight. nothing noteworty happens. but then when we go to shake hands, don't ask why we did, my teammate infront of me says"watch this" so as we are shaking hands he puts out his stick and trips a kid on the other team. this starts a chain of each player picking someone on the other team and beating the sh*t out of each other. Meanwhile, the coaches are looking in disbelief at this and dthe referees have no idea what to do. And one of them, i swear this is true, just like did a superman dive right into this pile of like 5 guys on the ice fighting. I also remember two guys on my team taking turns punching someone on the other team...as for myself, i found the same guy. oh yeah, the parents were pretty into it too. thought it was tight
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix

Yairi DY-61 and I don't need anything else
Quote by beastiebeatles
Yeah, 4th quarter of my lacrosse game, we're up 6-1 and my teammate goes to scoop up a groundball so i go for the hit on the guy next to him and i got a decent hit on him. So he gets all pissed for some reason (frustrated at the losing i guess) and he drops his stick and punches me in the side of the head (helmet). I dropped my stick and went off on the kid and then we wound up on the ground and I had him pinned down just going off on his face and then putting him in a headlock but then it got broken up.

There was also some stuff going on outside of us 2 as the benches cleared... some guy was kicking me when i was on the ground (although i didn't feel it, maybe he was about to) and my bud tells him he better not and the guy cocks back to hit him and then another one of my boys comes from out of nowhere and wrecks him... It was pretty wild, it was taped so I might be able to post the video eventually or something.

Oh, and the guy got at least a 3 game suspension. We both got ejected but I'll be playing next game. He was pretty big, maybe an inch shorter than me (I'm 6'2) but pretty broad. He was a white dude with corn rows.

the white dude with corn rows wasn't Axl Rose a couple years ago was it?
The Pit: A place where ego boosting and lying happen in one thread!

(kidding)
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Suuuuuuure.

I'm kidding, I believe you. Sounds, uh, awesome.

Quote by beastiebeatles
i got a decent hit on him. So he gets all pissed for some reason...

SOME reason.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by PCbassist
the white dude with corn rows wasn't Axl Rose a couple years ago was it?

That would have made the story so much sweeter
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by jthm_guitarist

SOME reason.

hits are very common in lacrosse, if you take them personal then you shouldnt be playing.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I don't watch lacrosse games, so you can hit any guy near the ball? If that's the case then okay, but if not, how do we know it wasn't a cheap shot?

To Dodgeballer, your teammate is a douche and the parents are awful if they support their kids beating the crap out of each other.
For non-lacrosse players, a decent hit is a good thing, and there's no reason for anyone to get pissed over it. It's basically the same as getting tackled in football.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by beastiebeatles

pics or it didnt happen
nah man kidding, he ain't pretty no more haha. Though i guess if hes a white guy with corn rows he can't have been too great in the first place
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
I played varsity lacrosse at my high school.

I was notorious for being a big hitter while I played defense. My high school and league in general was really lame about fighting...Even if I didn't start the fight but defended myself I would still get ejected, suspended from the team for about a week, and miss about 2 games. It was ****ing gay, but the satisfaction I got from knocking the crap out of one guy made it all worth it.

edit: VIDEO! Here is a great example of how I would get fights started. In this clip the game is about 5 seconds away from ending, we totally destroyed this team. Since I am an asshole I got a nice completely un necessary hit on this guy
Last edited by Brown925 at Feb 16, 2008,
i was going to call you a trolling douche, but then i saw that it was a white guy with corn rows. i applaud you sir
They seem to wear as many pads in lacrosse as they do in american football...i think that might be the reason you didnt feel the kick to the body.
Kick ass awesome. Players who fight because they are losing or frustrated do not deserve to play the sport.

You did well young padawan.
HI GUYS!