Page 1 of 2
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
**** that guy. I'm gonna hurt his ass.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
I hurt him, but axe and I did it at about the same time. We need to work this out.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
O=P you ****ed up edit your post to reflect your healing
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Too bad guys, I would have saved him, but that ****er went crazy on all of us.
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
Nemo can barely post here anyways because his work blocked UG
And he didn't go 'crazy' on anyone here. Unless by 'crazy' you mean not an idiot about punk or not a tool
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Whatever you say waterproofpie. Whatever you say.
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
I'm sorry, but Nemo has way more knowledge and experience than 98% of this forum. It's laughable that anyone thinks they have anything on him. On top of that, he doesn't have an elitist / crap attitude like some.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
TheAdict310
1,355 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
I'm sorry, but Nemo has way more knowledge and experience than 98% of this forum. It's laughable that anyone thinks they have anything on him. On top of that, he doesn't have an elitist / crap attitude like some.

This is sarcastic, right?
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie

oh damn, Matthew, you got served.
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
On top of that, he doesn't have an elitist / crap attitude like some.

That's a good one.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
Nemo can barely post here anyways because his work blocked UG
And he didn't go 'crazy' on anyone here. Unless by 'crazy' you mean not an idiot about punk or not a tool

From what I understand, his work only temporarily blocked the UG server because of one of the ads, and now that the ad has expired, it's okay again.

We should definitely have a hurt/heal thread though for the punk forum.
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
The last bit was more intended as the pot calling the kettle black
Quote by CowsWithGuns
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
2,962 IQ
Quote by original=punk
What the hell does that saying mean?

Criticizing someone for something you are also guilty of.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
Quote by BrianApocalypse

We should definitely have a hurt/heal thread though for the punk forum.

this
brnh.bandcamp.com
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
I'll start a punk forum elimination thread if it's ok with Christina.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
SuperBlob
DIRECT HIT!
1,589 IQ
Quote by waterproofpie
The last bit was more intended as the pot calling the kettle black

*random other thing*
When I saw Bill Bailey live, there was a brilliant bit where he said something like

"And he has that horrible beard. Though really, pot, kettle...is that racist? ****, better get that checked out"

It was amusing
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
lagunasunrise
UG Freak
556 IQ
Quote by StreetLight3989
I'll start a punk forum elimination thread if it's ok with Christina.

do it do it do it do it
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by sargasm
I think it's a dumb game.
I agree
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lagunasunrise
UG Freak
556 IQ
Quote by sargasm
I think it's a dumb game.

I think "Name a punk song that has a word in common with the previous punk song" is a dumber game.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by lagunasunrise
I think "Name a punk song that has a word in common with the previous punk song" is a dumber game.

Elimination threads are nothing more than popularity contests and e-peen flexing.
lagunasunrise
UG Freak
556 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz
Elimination threads are nothing more than popularity contests and e-peen flexing.

My e-peen is bigger than your e-peen
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Man, now I feel bad that I did that. Thanks punk forum for making me feel responsible for my actions, thanks a lot.
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz

+1

They´re populist ****.......without the ban it can be funny, but if you like to dispute the way lots of us like it, you´re a well known asshole, but you don´t do anything you should be sued for
DanRev
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
Quote by RockThe40oz

+1

Especially in the pit, where all the chat regulars gang up together.

Not that me E-peen is small or anything.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
Quote by DanRev
+1

Especially in the pit, where all the chat regulars gang up together.

Not that me E-peen is small or anything.

The UG Chat is really more of a circle-jerk than a chat.

So I guess UG Chat regulars are Circle Jerks?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
ss311
Bertrand Russell
4,096 IQ
The people in UG chat are mostly pleasant and a lot of fun. At least they have a sense of community and would vote for their fellow chatters. As evidenced by some users' behaviour, we obviously cannot boast to have the same values, so stop taking the mickey out of people who can.
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by ss311
The people in UG chat are mostly pleasant and a lot of fun. At least they have a sense of community and would vote for their fellow chatters. As evidenced by some users' behaviour, we obviously cannot boast to have the same values, so stop taking the mickey out of people who can.

At least some of us show that they don´t support this populist ****
ss311
Bertrand Russell
4,096 IQ
You have posted without thinking Lavazza. If we had used a bit of 'populism', perhaps we could also wipe the records of punk forum regulars, but because we lack any sense of community, we could not.

Why should the chat regulars vote for people they don't know? We didn't even vote for a forum regular in our forum, yet we're complaining about chat?
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by ss311
You have posted without thinking Lavazza. If we had used a bit of 'populism', perhaps we could also wipe the records of punk forum regulars, but because we lack any sense of community, we could not.

Why should the chat regulars vote for people they don't know? We didn't even vote for a forum regular in our forum, yet we're complaining about chat?

I just mean the whole game......it´s based on how well liked people are, people get banned without hurting any rules, that´s a ****
ss311
Bertrand Russell
4,096 IQ
The game is about removing a user's ban/warning record, lavazza. If we had healed nemo to 50 points, he would have had his record cleaned. I don't see what your problem is with voting for users we know best.
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by ss311
The game is about removing a user's ban/warning record, lavazza. If we had healed nemo to 50 points, he would have had his record cleaned. I don't see what your problem is with voting for users we know best.

I´would have voted for Nemo if I had been online yesterday...............BUT I think the whole game is populist ****, because *read above*
ss311
Bertrand Russell
4,096 IQ
Of course it's populist. Why would you vote for someone who you dislike? Your argument is silly.