More pop punk. About a guy using a girl.

Verse 1:
Everything you wanna hear
Is all that he knows how to say
And all you are to him
Is just another easy lay
You seem to come up short
When common sense comes into play
You know that you should go
But your inner ditz tells you to stay

Pre-Chorus:
C'mon tell me why you cry
Because you're still just asking "why?"

Chorus:
He's just stupid, worthless, and everything he says
Is just an empty promise to get into your pants
And as i wait and try
To tell you they're all lies
You don't even care that hes a slut among the guys
Still asking "why?"

Verse 2:
And when he calls you his
He should be digging his own grave
But you just call him yours
Its obvious who is the slave
And if you held the leash
You'd just be lost and confused
They say sex is a drug
Now who's really being used?

Pre-Chorus:
C'mon tell me why you cry
Because you're still just asking "why?"

Chorus:
He's just stupid, worthless, and everything he says
Is just an empty promise to get into your pants
And as i wait and try
To tell you they're all lies
You don't even care that hes a slut among the guys
Still asking "why?"
thats a pretty good song, but might i suggest one thing, depending on the style of your music i think a couple of metaphors thrown in there would work great.

also whats with the list of insults at the end. it would be a good song if you added a twist and said you wished you were like it or alluded to it or something.

but if thats not your style its cool, it looks good as it is. probibly would sound good with some really distorted power chords and stuff like that.

might i also add that this seems alittle like it might be autobiographical?and its comming out now because of what yesterday was? just a thought im not a shrink and if its too personal you dont have to answer.
Quote by aaron6890
thats a pretty good song, but might i suggest one thing, depending on the style of your music i think a couple of metaphors thrown in there would work great.

also whats with the list of insults at the end. it would be a good song if you added a twist and said you wished you were like it or alluded to it or something.

but if thats not your style its cool, it looks good as it is. probibly would sound good with some really distorted power chords and stuff like that.

might i also add that this seems alittle like it might be autobiographical?and its comming out now because of what yesterday was? just a thought im not a shrink and if its too personal you dont have to answer.

hey thanks for the crit. really a good idea the whole like relating to it at the end. i might consider it. and its not really autobiographical, just a product of me watching all my stupid friend make stupid decisions. thanks again.