my band,(16HoursRemain), is in this battle of the bands and if we win we will be playing at the Extreme Thing which is this huge music festival. The battle takes place at Jillians on March. 19th. We need to sell tickets and have people vote online for us. We get 1 point a vote and 5 points per sold ticket. The show at Jillians is on Wednesday, March 19th. I am selling tickets for 5 dollars each and we need as much people to buy tickets and vote for us online as possible. Online voting takes place on xpozlv.com starting Feb. 13 so please everyone vote for us. You can only vote 1 time with 1 email and it saves the computer IP adress. So please everyone go vote for us that day. If you live in the Vegas area and wanna buy tickets from us, then please message me and I could probably deliver them to you. Or just consult me at school. If you don't live in the Vegas area then just please vote for us online on Feb. 13th. Hope to hear from you soon. And please support us with this.

www.myspace.com/16hoursremain

www.xpozlv.com
too bad feb 13th was 3 days ago.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
too bad feb 13th was 3 days ago.

hey Ktool if you can read it says you can vote until March 19th
Actually no where in your post did you say that. You only said the show was on March 19, not about that being the deadline to vote. If you read what you said, it looks like this:

Quote by darthluke1
Online voting takes place on xpozlv.com starting Feb. 13 so please everyone vote for us. You can only vote 1 time with 1 email and it saves the computer IP adress. So please everyone go vote for us that day... If you don't live in the Vegas area then just please vote for us online on Feb. 13th.

It was kinda implied that you had to vote on February 13. Try to be a little more clear and review what you've written before questioning someone's ability to read. You have to be realistic. If you imply something in your post, no one is going to go to the other site to see if there was actually a deadline. They just won't bother.

Edit: On a side note, I'm pretty sure posting "vote for my band" threads is against the rules anyway.
Last edited by pressyre at Feb 17, 2008,
why would posting a on a forum to get votes be against the rules?
that would be stupid. plus one of the bands in the competiton is getting help from escape the fate so i think posting some bulletins on here to help get a few votes is fine.
It doesn't really matter what you think because the mods have strict rules for these forums. If you read the sticky for the rules of this specific forum it clearly states "Do NOT post Vote-For-Me threads."
Quote by 6_6_6_1_syn
It doesn't really matter what you think because the mods have strict rules for these forums. If you read the sticky for the rules of this specific forum it clearly states "Do NOT post Vote-For-Me threads."

you sir are an Idiot. I just read through the rules and faqs and they don't say anything about not posting "vote-for-me" threads.
You're just digging yourself a hole here, buddy. I'm sure 666 is capable of defending himself, but I'll take time out of my day to once again point out your mistake. There is a stickied thread in this forum titled, "How to receive a warning/ban (READ ME)". Inside that thread there are a list of ways to receive a warning/ban, and this was about half way through:

Quote by How to recieve a warning/ban (READ ME)
6. Do NOT post Vote-For-Me threads.

Perhaps you shouldn't claim that you've done something you haven't. In this case, saying that you've read through all the rules. There really is no need to call anyone an idiot either way.