Spent the afternoon writing and recording this track. It sort of jumps between 3/4 and 4/4, to mix things up Bass was recorded using a guitar, and dropping the pitch after recording, due to me not owning a bass.

"Shadow Mind"

www.myspace.com/triameraband
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/juzcook/

Enjoy
i love it.. even if i usually say i hate metal.. but this song is great...
just one thing bothers me.. the solo is kinda strange... when it comes to the sweep picking =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I like the intro part, it is actually quite catchy. I think the clean part in the background sounds awesome. Nice riff afterwards, I like how it varies each time it is played. I love the riff at 2:56, got an excellent build up to a fantastic solo. Nice wah, reminds me of Kirk's solos . Not sure about the outro, I would personally have gone for a more heavier one with a solid ending instead of a fade-out (hypocrital, I know) but that's just me.

Overall, I'd say say a very good song with an awesome solo. Well done.

C4C? Could you check out the 2nd link in my sig.
i am listening to this as i am writing. i gotta say, the very intro riff was promising, but not too amazing in and of itself. which is exactly how it should be because the next riff and everyone after that kicks ass! havent got to to the solo yet. i love all your riffs, especially the 3/4 ones.
oooh the wah solo kicked in!
all i got is good work.
amazing atmosphere in the track by the way.

c4c
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12843442#post12843442
Quote by diablo_man
i am listening to this as i am writing. i gotta say, the very intro riff was promising, but not too amazing in and of itself. which is exactly how it should be because the next riff and everyone after that kicks ass!
i love all your riffs, especially the 3/4 ones. amazing atmosphere in the track by the way.

thanks man, yeah the intro riff isn't meant to be anything spectactular, but the phrasing is what makes it less cliche and boring, and its really just there to hold the intro together like it does

Quote by 12Jim34
Not sure about the outro, I would personally have gone for a more heavier one with a solid ending instead of a fade-out (hypocrital, I know) but that's just me.

yeah thats a rut im in lately, im never too sure of how to end my songs, and in this case, i really want to build it up like a tool song, to the point where it hits 8 minutes without it feeling like 8 minutes. cant rush this stuff though, but im gonna come back to it eventually
I actually like alot of your other songs, I even burned like 3 of them to a CD to play in my car . Your instrumental track was alright, I just found it a bit repetitive.
I really like it. Sounds really good. Saved on my comp to listen to.
Thanks for the crit dude!

Man this is REALLY good! I loved how this whole thing was built. Initially I was like "great, another ****ing metal song..." but I listened to it and I was really blown away. It's got great dynamics, the solo was absolutely kick ass. Great song overall, I can find no flaws...except maybe that some words would be nice, however it works good as an instrumental.

MKylman

Quote by Four-Strings
I want to screw my sister.