The CIA
19 37%
The Cubans
1 2%
Cuban Exiles (different to cubans)
1 2%
Voters: 51.
Page 1 of 2
What do you think, learning it in History at the moment so thought id get your opinions.
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
George Bush!!! well he's killed the rest of America
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
theres a poll now
Gear
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Kensai.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm pretty sure Lee Harvey Oswald did it. But there is a wide unsolved background. And there, your suspects arrive.
HI GUYS!
Mike Huckabee.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
that singer of cradle of filth!

He looks so evil!
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez SZ-520QM (D-Sonic/Air Norton)
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-Engl E530 + 930/60 Poweramp
-POD X3L
the fbi or the cia
"sayyy "Vandelay Industries " sayyy " Vandelay Industries" -george-

Haaappyyy Festivus.
It wasn't as simple as it was put forward. There was definitely a conspiracy behind it.

EDIT: That movie JFK is awesome.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
the CIA did it and tried to cover it up with a one bullet, seven wounds theory or some **** like that.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Seriously, though, at this point in time, it hardly matters, and no one can fix it. The shooter's probably dead, if it isn't Oswald, who is definitely dead.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
SLIPKNOT-Hey it explains the masks!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
oh i forgot the mafia, but oh well
Gear
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
you forgot the other other cubans
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
you forgot the other other cubans

theres a difference Cubans: communists pissed off because they constantly tried to kill castro and take over cuba, cuban exiles: Cubans who dont like communism who went to America, pissed off because JFK kept failing at getting Castro killed
Gear
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Of course it was Lee Harvey Oswald. The amount of evidence saying it was him is overwhelming, it's ridiculous to say it was anyone else. Unless it was all a conspiracy, just like every other f*cking bad thing that's ever happened. "Oh noez, it must be the government, they hate their country!"
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Dwight Schrute.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
Protestants
/sectarianism
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by les witty
theres a difference Cubans: communists pissed off because they constantly tried to kill castro and take over cuba, cuban exiles: Cubans who dont like communism who went to America, pissed off because JFK kept failing at getting Castro killed

I was being sarcastic, how was that not apparent?

and I know the difference
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
the CIA did it and tried to cover it up with a one bullet, seven wounds theory or some **** like that.

yeah its called the magic bullet theory, and it was the way the government claimed only 3 shots were taken but for that to be true, one of the bullets would need to have moved through the air sideways to make all those wounds
Gear
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Quote by gunners fan
George Bush!!! well he's killed the rest of America

Why haven't you died yet?
Page 1 of 2