Poll: Did america go to the moon?
Poll Options
View poll results: Did america go to the moon?
yes
144 72%
no they were faked
57 28%
Voters: 201.
Page 1 of 2
Yes they did, there are footprints of spaceboots.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
I honestly dont know, Ive seen a lot of stuff that suggests they werent up there.

Same, there's a lot of stuff that points both ways.
yes they most certainly did
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
My dad says there was no possible way they had the technology or computers do be able to do it. I personally am not too sure, its equal either way..
There were some great documentaries though on how people think its all a huge scam..
Of course they did you bunch of crazy cynics.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
No America didn't land on the moon it hasnt gone anywhere we would have noticed!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I recon they did, I don't know why, I can just sense it. I can see ghosts btw.

Edit: Okay, I can't see ghosts sadly, I was just screwing with you
But I have seen all the documentaries against it and yet somehow still believe it, and I'm not one to believe without proof, so yeah it must be my sixth sense.
Last edited by Regression at Feb 16, 2008,
Quote by resolution1701
nah it was chuck norris..

You are lame.

Now, yes they landed.
Do you know how much technology the governments have?
They went to the moon, and most of the theories against it are easily debunked if you look in the right spots. I'm going to go make me a chip sandwich. Good bye.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Yes. I don't know why people hate to admit things like this, but America did land on the moon.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
well it's not that this hasn't been done like, last week, but this is going to start a flame war. *reported*
Quote by punk_metal
My dad says there was no possible way they had the technology or computers do be able to do it. I personally am not too sure, its equal either way..
There were some great documentaries though on how people think its all a huge scam..

LOLWUT.

Some of the technology that came out of WW2 was incredible.
Quote by fretsonfire74
well it's not that this hasn't been done like, last week, but this is going to start a flame war. *reported*

+a million to that. I agree completely.
who really cares, its the moon theres nothing there....but yeah they did
Sig space available, give me some praise
Last edited by ross1234 at Feb 16, 2008,
Quote by ross1234
who really cares, its the moon theres nothing there....nut yeah they did

How do you know there isn't anything there?

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Mattalac
How do you know there isn't anything there?

do you know there is?
but seriously because it just couldn't support life
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by ross1234
but seriously because it just couldn't support life

Yeah, it couldn't support the life that we humans can understand. Maybe the things that are possibly living there don't use lungs, or gills or anything we understand to breathe, maybe they don't breathe at all, they do something else.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by M.O.P

on a year nine trip to a space museum...

me: it was faked.
lady: no there is a footprint.
me:would it have blown away?
lady: no there is no air on the moon to blow it away.
me: yet the flag they placed down waved in this non-existant wind.

me ftw
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC

me ftw

haha owned
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

Quote by HethaHORRIFIC

me ftw

Ahh no when they were planting the flagpole they rotated it back and forth to better penetrate the lunar soil. So of course the flag waved. Unfurling a piece of rolled-up cloth with stored angular momentum will naturally result in waves and ripples.

You lose Simpson.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by HethaHORRIFIC

me ftw

You FTL
The flag was suspended out with wire and when it was placed it the ground they moved it around causing it to "wave"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Yeah, it couldn't support the life that we humans can understand. Maybe the things that are possibly living there don't use lungs, or gills or anything we understand to breathe, maybe they don't breathe at all, they do something else.

Good theory, that's been my theory too, stupid science teachers who say things need water to live or something or rather blah blah blah and that it is impossible. And I always think to myself, what if aliens are different to us, the fact that we can exist supports the idea of aliens imo.
If Armstrong as the first man on the moon, who was recording him taking his first steps? ... No chance they landed there...
^theyre filming from the ship.

but if we didnt dont you think RUSSIA would have narked on us by now? wasnt the whole point that we beat them? i bet they were watching us pretty closely, and they would never have let us get away with it.

in russia, moon landing fakes you!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Zugunruhe at Feb 16, 2008,
Quote by Zugunruhe
if we didnt dont you think RUSSIA would have narked on us by now? wasnt the whole point that we beat them? i bet they were watching us pretty closely, and they would never have let us get away with it.

Good point. Very good point.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by BenFoffenbock

this is perfectly fine on other planets, but the moon has no atnosphere at all. that means nothing to breathe, nothing to protect you from ultraviolet radiation, nothing to keep you warm, nothing to separate you from the void of space. it really, really sucks in space, and without an atmosphere your pretty much ****ed.

but on titan, however...
I think all the documentaries based on rumors of rumors are just BS. However, I voted no just because this: If we're still having trouble getting there now, how the hell did we do it 40 years ago!?
Quote by Zugunruhe
this is perfectly fine on other planets, but the moon has no atnosphere at all. that means nothing to breathe, nothing to protect you from ultraviolet radiation, nothing to keep you warm, nothing to separate you from the void of space. it really, really sucks in space, and without an atmosphere your pretty much ****ed.

but on titan, however...

So if said moon landers took off their space suits would they have been ****ed?
EDIT:^royally ****ed. in space, your supposed to be dead within 30 seconds without a suit. you wouldnt last much longer on the moon.

Quote by Avedas
I think all the documentaries based on rumors of rumors are just BS. However, I voted no just because this: If we're still having trouble getting there now, how the hell did we do it 40 years ago!?

because it was a life and death situation. we had to prove our dominance over the USSR and prove that our way of life was superior. the whole thing basically happened because we had to prove we were the toughest guys on the world stage. so they funneled crazy money and support into the program.

nowadays theres no motivation.

and we do happen to be on Mars, for god sakes!
Quote by M.O.P

how do you know there are footprints??, no one else has landed on the moon, the american landing is the only one, so it probably is fake

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Of course man landed on the moon, no conspiracy could be that big.

Quote by brett_benjamin
If Armstrong as the first man on the moon, who was recording him taking his first steps? ... No chance they landed there...

How about you do some reading on the subject before making stupid statements like that.
Last edited by Kiwi Ace at Feb 16, 2008,
Quote by brett_benjamin

OMG, you just proved that it didn't happen with that brilliant remark that has never occurred to anyone else before.

The film of the man stepping down from the spaceship taken from outside the spaceship is not Armstrong but Aldrin. All of the pictures are of Aldrin as Armstrong had the camera.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Ahh no when they were planting the flagpole they rotated it back and forth to better penetrate the lunar soil. So of course the flag waved. Unfurling a piece of rolled-up cloth with stored angular momentum will naturally result in waves and ripples.

You lose Simpson.

haha you just pwned him

and whats up with all the conspiracy theory polls today?
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
America didn't land on the moon. And the twin towers was staged. JFK was killed by the secret service. Oh, and area 51 doesn't exist.

EDIT: P.S.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RMINSD7MmT4

The flag isn't even waving. stfu.
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
Last edited by benco at Feb 16, 2008,
Page 1 of 2