So for me it's hands down, Panic At The Disco.

I get so much **** for liking them, yet i don't know why...

Anyways, I'm equipped with a very power Antiflame Shield, so...

Who do you get crap for liking?
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Coldplay... but up theirs, I can like whom ever I like B!tches
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Europe
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
I don't get much crap for liking any bands but I've got a few funny looks when people discover I like Enter Shikari.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
For me I'm constantly annoyed for liking Arch Enemy. My friend really hates them, then he continues to tell me how much Children of Bodom are so much better.
uhhhh, yea
Well for me it's not really a certain band, more an entire genre.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
For me it's probably Paramore or Sum 41. people seem to lump all the bands in one genre together, so if they don't like one then they just instantly hate them all without giving the decent one's a listen.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Sirnogbert
For me it's probably Paramore or Sum 41. people seem to lump all the bands in one genre together, so if they don't like one then they just instantly hate them all without giving the decent one's a listen.

Well they're both pretty bad, regardless of what genre you consider them to be.
i'm lucky enough to have friends that are really open to music. if they don't like it, they tell me, but don't give me crap about.
MCR cuz of the whole emo thing....

them, and also The Misfits because people assume that I don't actually listen to them and that I just wear the lgo cuz it's everywhere >.<
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
Cannibal Corpse for me.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Er. Metallica, Wintersun, Machine Head, Bodom etc. Basically anything too metal.
Quote by Zakkmann

that's a weird species. much weirder than, say, the Platypus or the Emo. i wonder what would happen if you cross bred an emo and a platypus. you'd get an emopus or a platyemo.... FFS! that still wouldn't out weird the female species
well my friends think yellowcard are 'heavy' so my whole genre of music isnt really accepted, and then i get weird looks from my 'heavier' friends when i listen to lighter stuff ahah....so whether i like fall out boy, panic at the disco, chris brown, all that remains, or marilyn manson, i get shot down either way, so basically i just enjoy my music and keep it too myself, i never really cared what others thought about my music though, i mean, hell, im enjoying, and thats why i listen to it...
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
Oh I forget John Mayer... Jesus my friends hate him
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta