The BBC show

does anybody watch it?
it's one of the few TV shows that I do sit down and watch every week

Discuss.
Gooby Pls.
i know what happens in the end, haha Australia. But yeah it's a pretty good show. I think they've brought out a spin off here "Ashes to Ashes" I think it's called. Gene Hunts in it so it's worth a watch.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I loved Life on Mars
But i don't like Ashes To Ashes. The lead woman just annoys me.
also I've been terrified of clowns since i was a child so when that white one runs at her I crap my pants.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Last edited by Jaysifer at Feb 16, 2008,
Quote by Flemfloyd
i know what happens in the end, haha Australia. But yeah it's a pretty good show. I think they've brought out a spin off here "Ashes to Ashes" I think it's called. Gene Hunts in it so it's worth a watch.

It finished in the UK ages ago if im right.

They are just repeating it now.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
The spin off that BBC have on now, Ashes to ashes isn't as good, but like somebody posted earlier, it has Gene so its worth a watch
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Quote by Jaysifer
I loved Life on Mars
also I've been terrified of clowns since i was a child so when that white one runs at her I crap my pants.

Wait a minute... How does a white clown relate to life on Mars? (I haven't seen it so I wouldn't know).
Quote by leephan
Wait a minute... How does a white clown relate to life on Mars? (I haven't seen it so I wouldn't know).

The white clown dude is in Ashes to Ashes, which is the 'sequel' (but not really) to Life on Mars.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
I've never seen it. I wasn't too sure what it was about, and BBC America was running the final episode, so I didn't wanna get into it.

I do love Doctor Who though. I am so ****ing addicted.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by Kadaj
The white clown dude is in Ashes to Ashes, which is the 'sequel' (but not really) to Life on Mars.

But still, its about aliens and outer-space and the planet Mars right? Where does a clown fit in?
Quote by Jaysifer

Agreed. She's just really unlikeable. Snobby and arrogant and just not someone I feel any sympathy for.
I love Life on Mars, I particually enjoy Gene Hunts quotes, really funny stuff.

Ashes to Ashes is good too, things move on, sam has died, its 7 years later.

Theres lots of references to David Bowie too.

there is actually a gene hunt soundboard somwhere
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass