I know I'm probably going to some amount of **** for this but if i manage to get one piece of sincere good advice among the 100's of **** comments I'm expecting then that would be great.

Okay I'm just posting this thread to find out about something and then I'll post another thread telling the whole story about what happened.

So "my friend" thinks he could have an erectile disfunction but hes not sure. You see he can get erections and masturbates and all that but he wonders if he could still have an erectile disfunction.
Heres the whole story my friend went out last thursday night and had about 10 vodka's mixed with a tiny bit of blackcurrent, (think this could be the problem but im not sure), okay then he brings this girl back to his place and there making out and then it gets heated and they start to get it on... okay so then he pulls his johnny onto his **** thats erect but its not stiff as a poker, i thinks its called a lazy erection, and she puts it in and shes on top and its going grand but hes not feeling much, He just thinking is it in??( isn't that what she should be thinking??)... but anyway they stop for a bit to concentrate on other aspects of each other and then he realizes hes gotta go for piss and thats it as much as she tries she cant get up anymore and thinks hes blowen his load already.

so does he have an erectile disfunction?? It was his first time doing "it"(if you could call what happened "doing" anything) and has gotten erections no problem in the past, but hes not sure if they're lazy erections or not cause he cant remember the last time it was stiff as a poker.. so was it the alcohol, the fact it was his first time or the fact hes masturbated at least once a day for the last 6 years??

please help my friend cause right now his scared **** less about this and its totally getting the guy depressed. also he knows he should go the to the doctor but thats gonna be a last resort for him so please please help him out.

thanks for any good advice
It was his (your) first time, he (you) was/were probably nervous hence why he (you) couldn't maintain an erection.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
"my friend" meaning you?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I think it just happens when youve been drinking a lot, the same sorta thing happens to me but not quite as extreme.
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
Alcohol thins the blood, and your penis fills up with blood to give you an erection.

Therefor it is harder to get hard.
I think Shakespere said it best In Macbeth.

The Porter basically tells a joke about being drunk and its effects on your libido.

Enter MACDUFF and LENNOX.

MACDUFF
22 Was it so late, friend, ere you went to bed,
23 That you do lie so late?

Porter
24 'Faith sir, we were carousing till the second ****;
25 and drink, sir, is a great provoker of three things.

MACDUFF
26 What three things does drink especially pro-
27 voke?

Porter
28 Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine.
29 Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes; it provokes
30 the desire, but it takes away the performance. There-
31 fore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator
32 with lechery: it makes him, and it mars him; it sets him
33 on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and dis-
34 heartens him; makes him stand to, and not stand to; in
35 conclusion, equivocates him in a sleep, and, giving him
36 the lie, leaves him.

MACDUFF
37 I believe drink gave thee the lie last night.

Porter
38 That it did, sir, i' the very throat on me; but I re-
39 quited him for his lie; and, I think, being too strong
40 for him, though he took up my legs sometime, yet I
41 made a shift to cast him.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.