Hey guys. I've recently started writing my own reviews of movies and games on my Myspace blog. I'm trying to spread the word and get people reading them. If you guys would like, check them out and leave some kind of comments, criticisms, etc. If you like, you can add me and leave them on the blog, or just post them here in the thread. I'd really appriciate any feedback, and I'm doing this because I'm considering trying to get into the business. I've just done a review for the new movie "Jumper" if you're interested. I've also done a few others including, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and "I Am Legend". Once again, I thank you for your time and reading. Cheers!

Here's the link...http://blog.myspace.com/offspring_punk08
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Last edited by offspring_punk at Feb 16, 2008,
Yeah I forgot to put the link. It's up there now. Sorry about that.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I understand if you don't agree with my opinion, that's cool. I'm just looking for how people think about the review as a whole. Helpful? Good structure? You know that kinda stuff.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
bumped
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666