Well, I have recently received some money, and with a little more saving, I could get a new guitar. I have narrowed my choice down to these. My current guitar is an Ibanez GAX70 w/ Seymour Duncans. What do you think, oh guitar gurus of UG?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-M100FM-Electric-Guitar?sku=516643

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-MH50-Electric-Guitar-with-Tremolo?sku=516688
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I own a M-50, and I can tell you - the M-Series plays absolutely great! I can't tell you about the MH, but i surely can recommend you the M! Maybe you should try them first, though
Neither one of those is a step up from what you already have. They're both made of agathis.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
play them then buy them
in fact go to a guitar store. and play everything they have there and if price is better online get it online dont buy something without playing pictures and byiassed reports on it are well byassed.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Yeah, play em first - to be honest, I don;t think either of them will give a better sound anyways =- the pickups are rather basic as opposed to the proper duncans, which is always a black mark
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by Korzack
Yeah, play em first - to be honest, I don;t think either of them will give a better sound anyways =- the pickups are rather basic as opposed to the proper duncans, which is always a black mark

I don't mind if I get a better sound or not, I just want 24 frets and floyd to screw around with.

Spartan 113dit: And something that's a little more shreddy than what I got now, which is sort of classic rock-ish.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Last edited by spartan 118 at Feb 16, 2008,
What Guitar do you have now and what amplifier are you using and what music are you playing and what is your budget.