I think we should have one here, seriously. Don't give me that "its geetaw onliez" stuff either.
Quote by Jackolas
I think we should have one here, seriously. Don't give me that "its geetaw onliez" stuff either.

why though? there's no reason for it except for 'to allow people who play other instruments to be lazy and not have to find another forum'.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
why though? there's no reason for it except for 'to allow people who play other instruments to be lazy and not have to find another forum'.

I think it'd bring more variety, perhaps more cool members and be good for music theory.

Just my little opinion though.
depends if ultimate-guitar wants to expand into other instruments, if you said a keyboard section then people would want drums then trumpets then loads of other crap
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
depends if ultimate-guitar wants to expand into other instruments, if you said a keyboard section then people would want drums then trumpets then loads of other crap

I guess there is that. How about just an "other instrument" section above or below musicians talk?
Quote by Jackolas
I guess there is that. How about just an "other instrument" section above or below musicians talk?

afaik it was tried previously and failed. There's an 'other instruments' group which has it's own forum but it probably won't be added to the main forum.

1. if you had the forum people would want the tabs/sheet music which means more fees to be paid.

2. the obvious one, ultimate-GUITAR

3. more moderation needed.

4. why would players of other instruments come randomly onto ultimate-guitar.com? it'd only be guitarists/bassists who play other instruments who come on here so it wouldn't be that active.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.