so anything on the above topic...

i remember when i was like only 5,or younger,don't know what happen,but found out i couldn't go to the toilet...and it kept like that for a whole week...so my mum got slightly worried and brought me to a clinic,and in the end,i got a couple of tablets or whatever it was shoved up my ass...even though i was 5,it still wasn't pleasant...

so yeah..share you stories,whether painful,funny,embarrassing,down right lame, just share it with fellow UGs!

have fun~
Had to go into hospital when I was about 7. I was running about on some old grounds, slipped on some wet wood and got a lot of glass in my hand

Also had to go into hospital when I was about 14 or 15. I dunno what happened, neither does the doctor but I kinda lost use of my legs. I crawled out of bed in the morning in serious pain, couldn't crawl any longer so I just lay there until someone else woke up. By the afternoon I was fine, able to walk and no pain at all. It was very strange.
DΔC
yeah..it really wasnt pleasant...i first had to lay on this mattress that had a leather cover which was insanely cold on the surface...so yeah..my parts from the hip below got the chill of their life...and the plastic gloves rubbing on my ass still gives me the creeps
Last year I was hit in the left eye with a football (not an american football) a lot was damaged and my eye filled up with blood, I was half blind for many days and had to take a cocktail of medications. While the doctor was looking in my eye with some tool they use to do that, he said he had never seen anything like that before and paged 4 other doctors to come up and look in my messed up eye, lets just say I did not feel as if I was in the best of care.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I was in hospital for a week last june.

I was in a room with four other guys. One of them had a broken leg and it took a good 10 mins for the nursing staff to get him into the toilet. One day they were really busy and by the time they answered his nurse-call he pretty much HAD to go, so they brought in the porta-loo (basically a wheel chair with a hole in the seat with a bucket underneath to catch the ****).

Unfortunately for me they parked the porta loo right beside my chair, which I had to sit in while they changed my bed. They close the curtain and this guy starts ****ting away RIGHT BESIDE ME. The smell was ****ing awful. I couldn't go anywhere because I could barely walk and there wasn't anywhere to go.

So I just sat there dry-wretching.

Also, the hospital food made me highly constipated. I had 1 **** in the whole week I was there.

When I actually managed one it took 30 solid minutes of pushing, It was huge (sticking out of the water) and black and stank worse than anything that has EVER came out my arse.

and BTW "ass-tablets" = enema
Quote by NoobOnZone
so anything on the above topic...

i remember when i was like only 5,or younger,don't know what happen,but found out i couldn't go to the toilet...and it kept like that for a whole week...so my mum got slightly worried and brought me to a clinic,and in the end,i got a couple of tablets or whatever it was shoved up my ass...even though i was 5,it still wasn't pleasant...

so yeah..share you stories,whether painful,funny,embarrassing,down right lame, just share it with fellow UGs!

have fun~

Suppository!?!
██████████████████████████████
When I was 7, i got bitten by a stray dog so they brought me to the hospital for rabies shots. It's a really old hospital, not in the best condition. They gave me 10 shots all over and I was screaming like crazy. That was fun.

Then a couple of years ago, a got amoebaisis and was brought to a clinic. I was feeling really sick while we were in the waiting area, waiting for the doctor. They made us wait for so long and the restroom was far so I threw up on the floor. They bumped me up the waiting list for that.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Meh.

When I was about 10 I cut one of my toes nearly all the way off (I still have some bad balance added from this particular incident), and I ended up having to wait about 30 minutes+ to even get anything done to it. That Mother's Day was fun.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
When I was a kid, they thought I was going to be deaf for my entire life.

I used to get really bad ear aches, and one day, it got so bad that I had to go get the infected fluid drained from my ears. They inserted the tubes, started draining, then all these alarms start going off.

It turns out my ears were so infected, they actually closed completely. I couldn't hear a thing. They pushed the two tubes out and onto the floor. I've never taken my hearing for granted.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
the only time i ever had to go to the hospital was when i was 3 and a half yrs old and i was in a car accidnet. I was on my knees in the front seat( dont ask...) and we ran straight into a car, i slipped out from my seat belt hit my head on the dashboard then down on the floor.

i had such a bad bruise/cut/gashes on my face the doctors thought i got shot.

other than that, i stay away from hospitals.
My earliest memory is when I was two and had to be taken to the emergency room because I was having an asthma attack (and we didn't know I had asthma at that time).
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
when i was 6: i had some teeth growing in and my dad brought in some chocolate that had peanuts in it. it was fairly hard and i ate it. i woke up to my brother screaming at 3am saying that my face is bleeding. parents threw me into the car and we drove to the hospital. turns out i got a peanut stuck in my growing tooth and a lot of blood came out.

when i was 11: i had recently been sick and i went back to school. that day it was raining and it was a really cold rain. i got wet and got really sick that night. i ended up getting the flu really bad.

when i was 13: i thought i had a common cold and turns out it was pneumonia(?). i was calm watching tv and 3 hours later i was hallucinating saying random **** cause i had a really high fever. we went to the hospital and they were surprised i was alive. i don't know why.

when i was 15: i had a sort of pimple on my leg. it got infected somehow and it got swollen. it was so bad i couldn't walk. my mom kept trying stupid household remedies until it got so bad she said lets just go to the hospital. turns out i had an abscess and it was ****ing disgusting. the doctor kept squeezing it to see if pus was in there and it eventually shot up. they had to hook me up with iv because the infection was really bad. they said if i had waited anymore it would've gotten even worse and i would've had an infection of the blood.

other times i've gone to the regular doctor for like bronchitis. the medicine is so strong that it makes me wake up hallucinating screaming random things. i still get made fun of by my family by what i used to say/do.
I was sick with something when I was like 10, and they gave me this giant shot right in my ass cheek and it burnt and stuff. Then suddenly I like hyperventilated or something for no reason and almost passed out.
And one time the dentist put me on laughing gas and then forgot I was there, that was a good time.
Let's just say we know the people in the emergency room on a first name basis......
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]