Hey guys,
I am currently building a very unique guitar. So far I've made all the parts myself: bridge, tailpiece, pickups, pickup covers, and electronic mounting plates. I have 3 potentiometers in it. One is mounted sideways and has a disk the sticks up through the body and 2 slide pots. My question how should I wire this, should I have a master volume and a tone for each pickup, or a master tone and a separate volume for each humbucker? I am leaning towards the master tone and separate volumes but I'd like other opinions.

I will post pics when I get a chance.
Depends, it's really a case of killswitch against serperate tone pots. Do you ever roll your tone down? if not, go for the master tone and separate volume
sounds awesome...im waitin for those pics
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Here is a few pics. I still need to do te neck and make the bridge pickup. In the pic only the pickup cover for the neck pickup is shown. The slide pots are along side the pickups. the other holes on the larger plate are for the output jack and a killswitch for each pickup.
Attachments:
HPIM0053a.JPG
HPIM0052.JPG
HPIM0051.JPG
Quote by ohspyro89
What is it made of, wood wise? It looks very... thin!

I'm guessing thats just the top? idk, it does look thin.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
lil confuzing...but nice!
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
I don't know what kinda wood it is. It is about 1.75" thick. There is a veneer on the top and bottom. As far as the shape goes, it is supposed to be very unique