So I went to Sam Ash yesterday hoping that it would be better than GC just like i remembered, and it was. They were kinda short on products. They didnt even have any +$400 Epiphone LP's (except for a lefty). Anynways, I played an ESP LP copy with SD's in it and an Abalone (or whatever its called) binding. It was ok i guess. Then I picked up this sweet semi hollow Telecaster and when i played it i felt like it was a part of my body. I didnt pick up another guitar all night. Even though it is $200 higher than i wanted to spend, I will definately fork out the cash for it.

Sorry if it too big.
Hello
'Tis a sweet one!
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
*Awaits tele purits to come in and call you a blasphemer for getting a tele with humbuckers*
I think it looks alright though- not sure about the F cutout, but if you like it, that's all that matters
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
'72 tele thinline reissue

beautiful guitar. i almost bought one bought bought my strat instead cuase i needed a tremelo arm.

that'll probly be what i get in a few yeaars after i buy a nice big 'ol tube amp...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
bleh...teles look horrid..but if u like it good for u

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
the sam ash i know has more guitars,but the guys are such assholes there. they tried to pressure my guitar instructor into buying a guitar he didn't want.
I was about to get one of those! The only reason I didn't was the humbuckers
I just went with a white MIM tele (look in my profile pics) and I'm gonna put in nicer pickups and maybe swap the neck. But the thinline is still a kickass guitar.
nice choice
That is one of the sexiest Telecasters I've ever saw

You, my friend, rule for posting that.
the f-hole makes it look out of place... but still, nice pick
I see no sign of fortress.
niiice! i almost got a tele a while ago.. but i got a hagstrom instead. i love the hagstrom, but i still want a telecaster. ill get one.... someday.
depends on where you live.....There is a Sam Ash and GC on sunset blvd. where I live.....the GC is like a temple to rock gods, where you could blink and miss the sam ash.

but congrats.....i think those teles look awesome....esp. semi hollow like that....you gonna have some feedback-fun, for sure.
Last edited by richgray5 at Feb 16, 2008,
A shop here has one. They are really cool guitars. The pickups sounded a bit muddy for me, so I decided to pass on it, plus I'm not a fan of Thinlines. That said, they do look and play great. Hope you enjoy it!
Man thats sexy, im savin' up for a tele, I'll have to try out one of these
HI
Quote by diminishedtobme
Thats awesome man, that thing is beautiful. I also prefer Sam Ash, I like the atmosphere there.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I dont know what it was about our GC but it was one of their smaller stores, and it seemed like some of the people didnt know jack about guitars
Hello
Quote by richgray5
depends on where you live.....There is a Sam Ash and GC on sunset blvd. where I live.....the GC is like a temple to rock gods, where you could blink and miss the sam ash.

but congrats.....i think those teles look awesome....esp. semi hollow like that....you gonna have some feedback-fun, for sure.

What do you mean by feedback fun?
Hello