I orginally was just jamming around with my amp and stuff and came up with the riff and then i just developed it the next day and there you have it. I don't know if it's really shred in all fairness but there is definately some metal elements and some classic rock - kind of a mixture of a few different genres.

It's in my profile - click my name or CLICK HERE.

Calm Before the Storm.

Will C4C.

Also recorded me playing it and put it on youtube.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Last edited by Donkey Fly at Feb 19, 2008,
Bump. Never Got Crit Back on Ones That I Critted and 33 Views no Post...

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Thanks. I was experimenting with my FX as they started working again on my amp (for some reason they stopped working for a month, as if they went on vacation or something).

Ill check yours out now.

really good sound and im jealous of the skill cause i suck... but anyways very well done and good use of sound effects encore!
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here