So I recently got a busted up rat my dad found in the attic. Thing is though, it doesn't work. The lights go on and the pots do react in some way, its just that the signal gets completely murdered. I tried putting in a new IC but it didn't seem to help any. I'm gonna take it to the local store next week, but I was wondering if anyone here had any thoughts as to what it could be? and what I could do to fix it.
I have 4 cats you can borrow to finish it off for you. But seriously, I don't know what it is. Battery? It could be a lot of things.
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Batteries were in order, and the tech from a different store told me about the ic. I'm really stumped, and it seems like such a waste to just throw it away.