Is anyone going to see Van Halen tonight in Jacksonville?

..just curious

and also i'm working at the daytona 500 tomorrow and i'm wondering if anyone is going to that also.

(btw i'm not a nascar fan but as i said, i'm just curious)
I'm not going tonight but I will be going to see then on April 3rd at the allstate arenia in Chicago(atleast i thibk its april 3rd)
I m not going to the 500, wish I could but I will be watching!
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Don't live anywhere near Jacksonville. But I will be seeing them on St. Patrick's Day.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
sweet. i'm really looking forward to it.

i'll be working at a booth a little bit past the finish line (i think it's by turn 1.) i'm like 30 feet from the track. even though i don't really watch nascar it's still pretty sweet.
Enjoy it...

Lucky Asshole...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
I'm going to see them April (19th?) In Grand Rapids.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
well i assume that people will see it seeing how van halen is pretty famous and the entire venue will be expected to be filled.
Saw them in L.A. in December. it was freakin amazing. eddie sounds better than ever, and his solo section was orgasmic
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
I saw them a couple nights ago in Ft. Lauderdale...they're coming back here on the 20th...

Their energy is amazing, and maybe you'll get to see a 14 minute version of eruption.
The opening band (Bob Marley's son) is alright, kind of like modern reggae.

It ROXXORS MY BOXXORS.
Quote by by metallicafan616

is pent scale just

-5-7-
-5-7-
-5-8-
-5-7-
-5-7-
-5-8-

phail
Quote by 4e574e57363g

and how the fuck do i treat ant bites on my dickhead?!?
i may be goin to the 2-25 show in duluth GA, i hope my frends dad can find tix...
EDIT: o and some kids at my skool went to the Atlanta Show on 2-10, they said the mixed suked and the sound went during eruption, hope that doesn't happen to you
i saw them in atlanta last sunday, it was AMAZING! you definiately wont be dissapointed
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
hey have fun....

lucky asshole

WHY WONT THEY COME TO UK?!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I am going to the April 1st show, I cannot wait!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by C.C. Deville
i saw them in atlanta last sunday, it was AMAZING! you definiately wont be dissapointed
I was at the same one as C.C. You won't be let down, I assure you.

C.C., how did you like it?
oh yeah! man it was ****ing amazing, although i bet someone at the sound team was getting chewed out about Daves vocals, a lot of times its like you couldnt hear him =/ and besides eddies lil problem durin ghte guitar solo i loveeed it, especially the encore with the confetti and all that good stuff... and when the audience sang on "Dance the night away" i wish he wouldve done that on Panama, but it will definitely be a night i wont forget

oh yeah and flying couch i posted a blog about it on ug with like three pictures if you want to look
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
i'm trying to go tonight, but i dunno if i'm gonna be able to get tickets
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by phobiafreak949
Saw them in L.A. in December. it was freakin amazing. eddie sounds better than ever, and his solo section was orgasmic

his solo sucked when i saw him in october : (
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.