Again, somewhat of a work-in-progress, but Im pleased with what Ive got so far and wanted to share this piece, see what you guys thought. Starts of very upbeat and euhporic but then modulates halfway through becoming epic and intense, with use of synths. Id say bands such as Protest the Hero, Born of Osiris and Veil of Maya were the main sources of inspiration.
Attachments:
metalpunkprog euphoria.zip
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!!!! I didnt really like the first part that much though. It wasnt bad, it was just a bit weird. That part from 18-33 sounds like it should be in a Coheed and Cambria song (minus the sweeps). Bar 36 is where it gets good, and then it ends too soon.

8/10
Someone's been listening to PTH's Fortress a lot haha. Very interesting, but it didn't really appeal to me. Still, Good Job!
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
i love protest the hero. i wish i could hear this song but i don't have guitar pro. upload midi and i will rate it.
Wow.....crazy man. I would agree not a big fan of the first part, but the rest really carried itself really well. I might even say lower the tempo slightly....because currently it really does have a nintendo game feel to it. At a slower tempo you might get the more epic feel that you were looking for. Probably only 5-10 BPM max I'd say. Post bar 35 was pretty sweet though. Kinda had an Alexi LAiho feel to some parts...especially with the complimentary keyboards. Nice work though man...impressive as hell.