i'm looking to get a univibe style pedal, but i'm not really sure which one to get. Right now i'm leaning towards the BBE soulvibe. Any other suggestions? (i don't want to spend the money for the fulltone or the dunlop)
Voodoo Labs Micro Vibe is another alternative. How much money exactly do you have in mind?
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
My favorite sounding one is the Fulltone Mini Deja-Vibe 2. If not that, the Voodoo Labs Micro Vibe rocks. I think it sounds a lot better than the BBE.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by Lightitup
My favorite sounding one is the Fulltone Mini Deja-Vibe 2. If not that, the Voodoo Labs Micro Vibe rocks. I think it sounds a lot better than the BBE.

+1
only problem with the deja vibe is that it is expensive. Micro vibe is a great pedal though.
Quote by add45
Voodoo Labs Micro Vibe is another alternative. How much money exactly do you have in mind?

the $150 for the micro vibe is the most i'd be willing to spend
I tried out the Deja Vibe and it's DEFINATELY worth it if you're really after a vibe pedal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
You know, the March 2008 issue of guitar player is running an article "Fight Club: Uni-Vibe vs. Clones"
Basically, they've compared:
Uni-Vibe
Fulltone Deja Vibe 2 - Rugged but large, a bit finicky in the switch from medium to fast
Love Pedal Vibe - doesn't use the photocell but rather ic's to mimic the original, lacks the typical heartbeat like throb and is instead more pulsating
Moollon Revibe - a personal favorite of mine, it reviewed favorably, it contains a reproduction circuit complete with reflecting mirror and light bulb, more hi-fi than the uni-vibe
T-Rex Viper - brighter and more aggressive than the original, possibly too bright

I've only tried the fulltone and the Moollon, I preferred the latter. One point worth making, all of these are quite expensive and you should try them before committing yourself.

g/b edit: I see now that you want to spend no more than $150, please disregard this post as all of these are out of your range.