The Official "I am indifferent towards fictional television show characters" thread.

Interesting. I'm not entirely sure what there is to discuss here...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I feel neutral about this thread.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
i am. i get annoyed very quickly when my mother starts offering advice to television, or going 'oh no sam. no sam, dont do it. oh god. and he was such a nice boy'

stabby stabby
Quote by slann101
i am. i get annoyed very quickly when my mother starts offering advice to television, or going 'oh no sam. no sam, dont do it. oh god. and he was such a nice boy'

stabby stabby

I agree 3000%.

It makes me want to hit a baby with a shovel.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
yeah i agree with andy thomas
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by slann101

stabby stabby

My dad likes to self commentate boxing matches.

not in a "come on my son" kind of way, but as if he was an actual commentator.

It's so lame.
Quote by slann101

stabby stabby

which is why I hate Soap Operas
██████████████████████████████
Yeah, I'm pretty indifferent to characters' emotions. This is the reason why Seinfeld is infinitely better than most other comedy series'. In Seinfeld, you never really feel sorry for any of the characters, if anything, you laugh at their misfortunes. But **** like Friends there's an emotional plot that just makes it ****ty.
I agree. I don't understand it - how pathetic are people's lives when they actually have emotional outbursts about people who not only don't effect them in any capacity, but don't physically exist.
Quote by Archaon
Yeah, I'm pretty indifferent to characters' emotions. This is the reason why Seinfeld is infinitely better than most other comedy series'. In Seinfeld, you never really feel sorry for any of the characters, if anything, you laugh at their misfortunes. But **** like Friends there's an emotional plot that just makes it ****ty.

just remember with seinfeld No hugging, no learning.
at the movies i like to try to get into it but with television i just want to be entertained.