so my friend complained to me that changing strings takes him like 30 minutes... So i asked him how he does it and he told me he feeds it through inside the sound hole and it take like 5 minutes a string to get it through... I looked at him and laughed... soo funny

he never realized that you are supposed to put the string in the bridge pins and stick them in, not feed the string from inside your guitar...
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
..hilarious..?
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
wow... dont think ive ever heard of that happening before... i def would have looked at a video or some "how to" to see if i was doing it right...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
holy crap! thats the best thing ive seen all day...

exept for the pronz this morning
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
haha dumby, although it takes me about 30 minutes to change strings doing it the right way

rancidryan - he probably doesnt tighten and tune the string one at a time, he probably puts all of them through the hole then he puts them through tuning pegs... i dont see any other way, either that or he has tiny tiny hands
it used to take me over an hour to change strings when i was new to guitar. but now since i change strings so often, i can probably do it in under 20 minutes if i really try.
Try to scan some Guitar Magazines maybe you can find an article entitled: CHANGING GUITAR STRINGS IN SIXTY SECONDS....
I really dont understand how he ever did it, nevermind in 30 mins. The guy isnt an idiot he's a brainbox, I'm completely perplexed as how ever changed a string. He probably invented a new instrument.
I really dont understand how he ever did it, nevermind in 30 mins. The guy isnt an idiot he's a brainbox, I'm completely perplexed as how ever changed a string. He probably invented a new instrument.