to anybody who currently or has owned a 5150, have you gone through 5+ fuses in one week or is it just me?
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
I have had my 6505+ for 6 months and never blew the one it came with.
No... I've only ever blown one and that was because the speaker cable was loose, and my CLEVER friend (have to choose my words carefully in case he reads this [Haha Adam ]) put the volume up to hear it whilst i was fiddling with it to get sound.
He bricked it because he was right in front of it though so yeah

Are you using the right fuses? if you're not, that's pretty strange and you have something causing a power surge :-/
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
id say take it to a tech (not guitar center :p).

how do u know a fuse is broken or blown? id like to know that.
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
maybe a broken power tube?

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by giternator
how do u know a fuse is broken or blown? id like to know that.

No lights come on when you flip the 'on' switch.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Quote by Yngwi3
No lights come on when you flip the 'on' switch.

exactly. and i honestly dont know what's wrong with it. i'm using the right fuses. the tech at sam ash said my tubes were fine.
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
Quote by Yngwi3
No... I've only ever blown one and that was because the speaker cable was loose, and my CLEVER friend (have to choose my words carefully in case he reads this [Haha Adam ]) put the volume up to hear it whilst i was fiddling with it to get sound.
He bricked it because he was right in front of it though so yeah

Are you using the right fuses? if you're not, that's pretty strange and you have something causing a power surge :-/

Look, i said im sorry ok, it wasnt my fault entirely

what a fun day that was though..
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Look, i said im sorry ok, it wasnt my fault entirely

Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

I've had mine two years now and it's only blown once. And even that was because I had my TV, all my computer stuff and the amp plugged in one extensionlead. Mental power surge.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau