who owns it, has played on it, or knows someone who does? and whats your feedback?

Ive been playin on one since Sept. Its loud and sounds cool. But as of late its been producing a rather loud hum in hi gain when not playing strings, and giving mild distorton when any included effects are engaged, and giving almost a mild delay w reverb sound when in clean mode. I know how the footswitch and banks etc work, just curious if anyone else has had similar probs..Im gonna take it in for warranty work regardless..Im annoyed its still so new and Im havin these probs, its so big its a pain to stuff in my car and drive around and wait ya know..

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Crate-FlexWave-Series-FW120HS-120W-4x12-Half-Stack-481416-i1320778.gc
is it still under warranty? could you, er, get your money back? i've tried one of the solid state crate heads and didn't much like it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
cant get $ back, but it is still under warranty I just have to drag the beast down..I loved it when I first had it but its frusturating to already be having such probs
surely if it's still under warranty and it breaks, you can get your money back? i think you can here... maybe your laws are different.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?