Page 1 of 4
I searched and couldn't find anything...

So, if you could go back in time and warn your past self about a few things, what would they be? Here's mine.

You're going to be at the beach; when you're swimming in the ocean, two chicks are going to start flirting with you... Flirt back, when they ask you if you want to hang out at their hotel room, for the love of god, say yes...
I would tell myself to start a proper diet and exercise years ago so I wouldn't be the way I am now :P
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Don't make important decisions when you're tired.
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
"Hey man your gonna reach a point in your life when you want to grow your hair long. Don't, keep it short and respectable"
dont order sex house volume 5 off of direct TV

dammit I CANT STOP tEH PRONZ
Quote by The Black Keys
You're going to be at the beach; when you're swimming in the ocean, two chicks are going to start flirting with you... Flirt back, when they ask you if you want to hang out at their hotel room, for the love of god, say yes...

You said no?!

Don't go to 4chan, you will lose all that you love, and die on the inside.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I'd go back and tell myself to invest all my money in something with an extremely high payout.
'Don't step into that time machine. '

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by M0ly
Don't make important decisions when you're tired.

+19874913743423
When you sign up for classes in freshman year, just sign up for the music classes you want to take. When you get to junior year, you just decide "Fuck it - I'm a musician," anyway.

When she starts flirting with you, for the love of god, flirt back. He'd know who I was talking about.
I would have told my self to play another instrument, the guitar is a bit easy, not that I mastered it yet.
Either it would be impossible, as I have done things that I regret now that I would go back in time to warn myself about (which would be a paradox in itself), or something really bad is going to happen to me that will prompt my future self to go back and warn me about; which may or may not lead to me preventing the catastrophe, removing the need to go back in time to stop it ...
just make sure that i knew the most important thing of all...

It's A TRAP!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
1. dont get the bowwood les paul copy
2. get a squier p bass NOT an oldfield mm bass
3. stay with her
4. dont quit drums
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I would tell myself to tell my dad NOT to change his numbers to the Mega Millions lottery.

Then my not so rich self will disappear and I would rewrite history...by buying it.
Don't switch schools in grade 10. I dearly wish I could go back and stay at my first high school for the whole 4 years.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I would have told my self to play another instrument, the guitar is a bit easy, not that I mastered it yet.

i don't like that one
'Don't bother, she's not worth the trouble.'

Or maybe 'Do English Lit, not Lang/Lit, because universities actually respect Lit.'
I would go back to September 1, 2001, and tell everyone that 911 is in fact coming, i'll tell everyone, and they'll probly get the people out of the WTC and have the U.S army take cover and watch out for the god damn terrorists. I'll be famous!
But, I cant do that...noone could of.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Do you realize that you can start learning to play all the instruments you can think of whenever you want?

You must've been kidding.
not to hang myself..

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Mannypedraza
I would go back to September 1, 2001, and tell everyone that 911 is in fact coming, i'll tell everyone, and they'll probly get the people out of the WTC and have the U.S army take cover and watch out for the god damn ists. I'll be famous!
But, I cant do that...noone could of.

That would be really cool. It would make a good movie.

And I would probably get my first guitar a lot sooner than I did. And maybe I'd have stayed with bass.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I would honestly not tell myself anything. I'd reserve the time machine until I really f*cked up bad.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
"Don't fall for it. He'll only mistreat you."

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by bearded_monkey
You really hate me don't you

Actually, I'd go back in time and falcon punch your mum in the stomach when she was pregnant with you and make her womb a tomb

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by swordsrkewl
Don't go to 4chan, you will lose all that you love, and die on the inside.

+1
*goes on 4chan*
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Page 1 of 4