does cold weather effect your sperm count or w/e making it take longer to ejaculate? i go out running every day almost and lately its been really cold like 0-10 degrees (F) the past couple days out running and last night my girlfriend was giving me an hj/bj and it took me like forever to cum so i was wondering does being out in the cold affect your sperm count or sex organs or anything?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

your sperm count is the number of spern in a set volume of semen.

You may have noticed that your ball sack is elastic. When its hot it loosens up, and when it's cold it tightens up, bringing your nuts closer to your body. That's because sperm production is optimum at a temp just below body temp.

so no, when its cold your ballsack compensates

Cold does make your mr winky shrink a bit, but not when it's hard.
Well... I know the cold affects tree branches. I was climbing a tree and then a branch broke, I had both my feet on it and I wasn't holding onto anything. luckily I reacted fast and grabbed onto a branch, then dropped down grabbed onto another and then dropped to the ground.

I carried the branch all the way home for firewood...the tree was right in front of someone's house so...

O and your question.. uhh maybe your just growing immune to the pleasuring affects of your girlfriend?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Not to my knowledge. But the cold makes me wee more.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by floppypick
Well... I know the cold affects tree branches. I was climbing a tree and then a branch broke, I had both my feet on it and I wasn't holding onto anything. luckily I reacted fast and grabbed onto a branch, then dropped down grabbed onto another and then dropped to the ground.

I carried the branch all the way home for firewood...the tree was right in front of someone's house so...

O and your question.. uhh maybe your just growing immune to the pleasuring affects of your girlfriend?

that was her first time giving me an hj/bj haha. it was also my first one ever so it was kinda embarassing to take forever. so idk if im just used to how i've done it with my hand and her doing it was different so i wasnt used to it and the cold effects or what idk
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Quote by Blak R Immortal
that was her first time giving me an hj/bj haha. it was also my first one ever so it was kinda embarassing to take forever. so idk if im just used to how i've done it with my hand and her doing it was different so i wasnt used to it and the cold effects or what idk

Sounds like the problem is she's not very good, nothing to do with the cold.
Quote by Blak R Immortal

problem identified.

ask her to practice more.
Quote by Blak R Immortal

tell her its a sign of good stamina

also, she might just be crap at hand jobs
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
How can you be bad at giving a handjob... well guys get lots of practice on themselves and women don't so... never mind..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile