I've noticed that if I stand directly in front of my amp, about 3-5 feet away, I get an awesome tone. However, If I move to the side or back I get a muddy sound and if I move further away I get an extremely sharp sound. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you for your help.
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman
I've never seen Metallica use a wah pedal lol.

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
Why would you want to listen to it from behind the amp?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I don't. I think you saw that I said I move back. I meant closer to the amp.
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
Ok. Is your combo sitting on the floor? Get it off there, it will sound better. Are you in a small room? Try a bigger one if you can. In a big room, try a smaller one if you can.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
sometimes the room you are playing in can have an effect on your sound
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
It's a half-stack. I heard something about putting tape over the speakers. Does anyone know about this?
Quote by Kurapica

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226
Anyone?
Quote by Kurapica

Quote by aeliustehman

Quote by BWall1226