Hello fellow musicians. I am here today to tell you a very sad but real truth, our countries have been maniplated into beleiving that there is a "war on terror" happening right now. This is false, the war is on you! The mainstream media has told you that pissed off muslums hijacked a few planes and crashed them into the world trade center buildings destroying them, but what about world trade center 7? The US government report said its offical cause of destruction was an internal fire, this is impossible there had NEVER been a skyscraper destroyed by an internal fire, skyscrapers will burn for weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A
look at this footage. It is a controled demolishion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc
look BBC footage of building 7 falling before it even fell!

Now you may say, im an idiot or you may say that im a conspiracy nut but no its real its written on the back of the dollor beneath the masonic seal. I urge you all to let go of our differences as muslum or christian or Jew or black or white when it comes down to it all that matters is love and god! The people in control are evil and they no if you ever become aware of there operations they can be destroyed. You have the power to end this. What makes you special than other peoples of the world? YOUR MUSICIANS you have the power to change the face of the planet with your music so, for the sake of humanity spread the word of the truth through your music.

what is the truth? The government attacked its own people using a classic military tactic called false flagging so un-informed good hearted americans such as yourself rally to its defence using a man named Bin Ladin as the "leader" let me tell you somthing, the Bin Ladin you know of is fictional, he is a boogy man to make the public accept this unjust war. Muslums are not warlike, it is a religion of peace. Bin Ladin is a CIA tactician

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGXVic15ho
this footage explains some

www.zietgeistmovie.com
this movie is not 100% reliable but it will show you alot of the issues.

This is all I will explain for now, I do not know how you all will react whether you will ridicule me or will it even be seen? I do not know but I ask all of you to keep an open mind, to end these political, racial, and spiritual boundaries we have set up and start looking at each other for what we really are, sons and daughters of god.
dood.....gtfo
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Okay... Making a post on a guita forum isn't going to change anything. Go give a public speech or something if it bothers you that much. Because it doesn't bother me, my life is fine.
The first step to stopping the New World Order is distinguishing between the contraction "you're" and the possessive form.
duuuuuuuuuuuude....... Bad people attack fly building into play, building falls, Bush is an idiot uses this as an excuse attacks Iraq and gets oil.

EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile