How in the hell do i record with it. I got gear box and ive got live lite 6 6 edition. Im lost. I got acid pro 5.
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
have you installed the driver???
second thing...find options, prefrences, or input...and fing the input/output...make the input the ux2 and make the output watever your soundcard is..mine is realtek

ps wrong section
It shouldn´t be to hard :O I got a Toneport ux2 aswell and all I do is to plug in the guitar, open gearbox and press the recbutton on livelite(allthough I don´t use livelite anymore) :P Maybe you got the wrong settings on livelite? Make sure that it´s set to Toneport as audiocard. And go to the computers controlpanel and make toneport the first choice recording advice.

Good luck!
Make sure your audio drivers support the toneport.

there should be a asiotoneport driver installed on your computer.
live lite isnt picking up that tune port is hooked up what does line 6 monkey do? Also my drivers werent updated so well see if that works.

Note : i installed the current drivers still when i hit record it does nothing.
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Last edited by silly6-string at Feb 16, 2008,
Does Gearbox work on its own?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

I like the ASIO drivers for recording/playback in every bit of software I use. I run two sound devices, one standard soundcard for movies and stuff, the other is my M-Audio box. Setting up both took a long time, but once I got all my recording software set on ASIO drivers, everything jived like its cool.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
1) Go to line6 site and download the latest drivers...monkey isnt needed
2) Plug in toneport and let it install anything it needs/wants
3) When green light is on at the top of the interface...
4) Go into the recording program prefs. and set the input and output to the toneport.
5) Run GearBox and either use the FX on there or bypass them with teh button that looks like it will turn off the power.
6) in gearbox, select the input source at the middle/left of the window.

I found AL hard to figure out myself which is why I switched to Reaper for testing....now I use Sonar though and dont own the toneport anymore.