I love Dunlops Wahs i own a 535Q and when I was checking out the other pedals, when I came across a red pedal that looked like a wah. I was searching for sounds but couldn't get one. So what does it sound like and whats the purpose of it? thanks.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
bump.......
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
It's a rotating speaker simulator. You can hear the basic sound you'll get with it in Little Wing if I'm not mistaken.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
IIRC, it simulates the sound of a Leslie swirl - that is, a speaker rotating within the cab.

I believe you can hear one in "Badge."
The Rotovibe has its own little soft nitch in the whole Uni-Vibe/Leslie world. It's not the standout due to its' very subdued nature but its a nice flavor for those looking for a little subtlety. Besides the mellow sounds, we were drawn to the Rotovibe's pivoting pedal which controls the effects rate with a very smooth and natural sweep. Lower settings were phasey and fluid while faster setting bent our notes in a cool and very creepy way. If you've stepped on one of Dunlop Wahs then this will feel right at home. Both the chorus and vibrato setting were lush and wavered just right when rocking back and forth on the pedal. This watery effect is perfect for slashing the right amount of color on songs and perking up lackuster leads. The unit itself is tough as nails and should give you years of hassle free vibing.