I need a 21 fret strat neck. Preferably with the tuners/nut. PM or post what you have, pictures if possible.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Very interested. Let me get back to you later today or something. What's your e-mail it might be easier that way
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Hahaha it does doesn't it. There was a guy who posted 3 different necks there but I guess he decided not to...too bad I guess I have to e-mail him and see if he changed his mind for sure.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
I have the neck from my Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat I'm trying to get rid of, I'll post pics if you're interested.

EDIT: It's a maple neck with a maple fingerboard, standard black face/side position dots, satin-vintage tint finish, C shape back contour, bone nut, etc...
Last edited by Blash at Feb 20, 2008,
How cheap? If it's cheap enough he might go for it right now
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Oops, sorry I forgot about your post Blash. My bad. That neck sounds real nice but you'd have to give me the lowest you'd be willing to go. I'm broke and barely scraped up the cash for the amp I just bought which is why I'm selling this stuff. I might want the tuners for myself though if I can't buy the neck...but PM me anyway.

This ad is actually for a buddy of mine, turns out he doesn't have enough for bobolinks necks but he might go for a neck that's cheaper. I usually see Squier necks for about $40-ish and I bought mine for $30 even. That's probably about the price-range my friend is in (give or take) so yeah. He decided not to buy one, but give him an offer he can't refuse and he may go for it. PM me about your neck too, whitey888

EDIT: I should have asked you, Blash, would you take a trade or partial?? Probably the only way I could get it from you otherwise my girlfriend would hate me for a month.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Last edited by CM_X5 at Feb 21, 2008,