Any song tabbed out would be amazing, also, if anyone likes them, we could begin a collab project right here, but if you're interested, we can begin to work on it in this thread.
I would love to collab on this but I don't think they use standard tuning I will try experimenting (maybe something like Pelican tuning?)
Ya, I've discovered that too, but as to what tuning, I'm not sure, but we'll eventually figure it out ;d
I'm pretty sure I can tab out "death rides a horse" what do you think about doing this song?
Last edited by ixelion at Feb 16, 2008,
Quote by fatonefoyabutt
Ya, I've discovered that too, but as to what tuning, I'm not sure, but we'll eventually figure it out ;d

I've figured out the first 2 minutes of Carpe, and to do that I tuned to open D minor.

I.e. D A d a d f

I'm by no means 100% on this, but whatever their tuning, it's the same for every song as when I saw them live he never changed his guitar.

If you guyz figure any of the others out, would appreciate a tab =] ... I'll keep working on Carpe and let you know when I think I've got it down ...

Peace - Buk
Last edited by Audiogasm at Feb 19, 2008,
Quote by ixelion
I'm pretty sure I can tab out "death rides a horse" what do you think about doing this song?

Yea go for it! That and Carpe are my fav 2 off of Enter

Peace - Buk
Thanks for the info Audiogasm you saved me a lot of work :P I will work on Carpe then since you already started perhaps you cna post what you have so far.
hellllll of want russian circles tabs. audiogasm if you could post what you have already that'd be awesome, the beginning of that song is sick anyways
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I have started to learn death rides a horse. I believe it is in dadgad tuning. here is part of the tap after the break around 2:30. Most of it is tapping with your left hand.

12-p-0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------10-h-12-----------------------------------------------------h-12-------------------
--------------------------------10-h-12----------------------------10---------------10-------
-------------------------15------------------14-p-10-h-12-p-0--------------14---------14-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-p-0------------------------12-----15-p-0------------------------15-h-17----------------
-----------10-h-12---------------------------------------15------------------------------------
-------------------------10-------------------------10-------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------12------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm working on a "You Already Did" tab. I'm tabbing it in a Drop D tab. Not sure if that's the proper tuning, but it sounds pretty sweet. Just wondering if you guys want a text tab or a GP tab.
they tend to use DADGAD tuning

at least for most of their songs

read that in an interview somewhere
Quote by krustopia1
I'm working on a "You Already Did" tab. I'm tabbing it in a Drop D tab. Not sure if that's the proper tuning, but it sounds pretty sweet. Just wondering if you guys want a text tab or a GP tab.

GP would be great man

thanks for that other tab too

thank god people are starting to post these up
███████████████
████████████
I figured out some parts to Xavii and Youngblood (just that higher pitched part towards the end). Remind me to post them and I'll do it a little later
███████████████
████████████
we definately need some russian circles tabs. i'm fairly certain they play in DADGBD, ill start trying to figure some stuff out too.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
we definately need some russian circles tabs. i'm fairly certain they play in DADGBD, ill start trying to figure some stuff out too.

i think its DADGAD, thats what I tabbed it out for anyway lol

Here's the beginning of Xavii:

D|------------------------------0------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-------7~~~-------3~~~-----3------3~~~-----------------------|
D|----8----------5---------------------------------------------|
A|------------------------1-------------------3~~~-------------|
D|-5----------3--------------------------------------8~---7~~--|

Then around 3:24 to 3:52 you start hearing this:

|----------------|
|----------------|
|----7-7-----7-7-|
|----------------|
|----5-5-----5-5-|
|-0-------0------|

Then after that break you hear the same thing with a little lick added on the 4th string

|-------------------------------|
|----7-7-----7--7----7-7----7-7-|
|----8-8-----10-10---8-8----7-7-|
|----5-5-----5--5----5-5----5-5-|
|-0-------0--------0------0-----|
███████████████
████████████
Last edited by westo at May 22, 2008,
awesome, i started figuring out the first riff in Micah, ill post it when im 100% sure. i've got about half of it so far.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by xwearesinking
awesome, i started figuring out the first riff in Micah, ill post it when im 100% sure. i've got about half of it so far.

agh yes! lol i love that riff. I'm just like, as a guitarist, trying to figure out what scales they use and all that stuff. they have such a great sound
███████████████
████████████
Quote by westo
agh yes! lol i love that riff. I'm just like, as a guitarist, trying to figure out what scales they use and all that stuff. they have such a great sound

yeah for sure, their sound is incredible. that riff is probably the most sad and lonely sounding riff i've ever heard in my life, especially when the drums come in. i think i actually cried the first time i heard it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by westo
i think its DADGAD, thats what I tabbed it out for anyway lol

Here's the beginning of Xavii:

D|------------------------------0------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-------7~~~-------3~~~-----3------3~~~-----------------------|
D|----8----------5---------------------------------------------|
A|------------------------1-------------------3~~~-------------|
D|-5----------3--------------------------------------8~---7~~--|

Then around 3:24 to 3:52 you start hearing this:

|----------------|
|----------------|
|----7-7-----7-7-|
|----------------|
|----5-5-----5-5-|
|-0-------0------|

Then after that break you hear the same thing with a little lick added on the 4th string

|----7-7-----7--7----7-7----7-7-|
|----8-8-----10-10---8-8----7-7-|
|----5-5-----5--5----5-5----5-5-|
|-0-------0--------0------0-----|

Very Good! :-]
sweet! we definitely need more though
███████████████
████████████
humpty bumpty.

we REALLY need more of these tabs guys. greatest band eva and we dont have any tabs. commonnn
███████████████
████████████
Bump. I need the micah tab! Come on guys, stop tabbing slipknot and start tabbing Russian Circles and Isis!
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

FEAR OF THE MARK, I love you!!

This isn't a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom, never forget that - Bill Hicks
Hey I just uploaded what I've tabbed for the intro to Micah. it's guitarpro. "Micah intro 2" on this site. I cba to finish it atm. But if anyone wants to collab pm me!

I've got some of Xavii, Youngblood etc too. not tabbed yet.
someone needs to tab that gorgeous guitar part about 5 mins into You Already Did, seriously beautiful
Fissh demands you cease this faggotry at once!
Bump.

Quote by fissh
someone needs to tab that gorgeous guitar part about 5 mins into You Already Did, seriously beautiful

I think I've got it, it goes like this:

|8---------5--8--6--5-----|---------------------------|-8----------13--12-----------|-------5-8----6--5-------|
|---6----6----------------|----5--6----8--6--5--------|----6---6/-----------13--8---|----5----------------6---|
|------7------------------|-5--------5-----------5----|------7----------------------|-5----------5------------|
|-------------------------|---------------------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------|
|-------------------------|---------------------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------|

Standard tuning.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Last edited by Crutchy at Dec 4, 2009,
the next part of you already did: (my best*)

----17-13--17h18p17-13--------15-----13--13--------- 
-13------15-----------15s13-13--13s11--11----------- 
---------------------------------------------------- 

----17-13---20-18-17-13-----15--15-----13--13------- 
-13------15------------15s13--13--13s11--11---------