What time/channel is this show on? It resumed and i forgot what channel it was on and the time..
I was in prison... then I escaped but had to go back in to save my brother, but we both escaped and got caught again but put in a DIFFERENT prison, but we escaped AGAIn, but now we are back in prison... WOOO!!...

Sorry but the show is kinda lame.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
I was in prison... then I escaped but had to go back in to save my brother, but we both escaped and got caught again but put in a DIFFERENT prison, but we escaped AGAIn, but now we are back in prison... WOOO!!...

From the way you just tried to describe the plot of the show, I would guess you probably haven't watched it much.
Quote by Scitzo Frenic
From the way you just tried to describe the plot of the show, I would guess you probably haven't watched it much.

Twice, one of the first episodes and one of the later... He was in prison in both but the second time it was a different prison.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
Twice, one of the first episodes and one of the later... He was in prison in both but the second time it was a different prison.

Yeah I thought it'd be something like that.
Quote by floppypick

You can't really call something lame if you've only watched 2 episodes, especially on a program that has a continuous plot like Prison Break...
Well, sorry but it just didn't do much for me.. if you enjoy it though thats good I just didn't find it to be that entertaining.

I have heard a bit about it from other people to and it didn't sound to great.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick

You must be a fan of the exhilarating show 'Lost'.
Quote by floppypick

and u dnt no the ****ing storyline at all...
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I still gotta watch season two, as well as season two of Heroes. And it's Skins on now! I'm so far behind!