Ok so heres the lowdown...my friend dated a girl for a year and a half. in the middle of that, she introduced me to her best friend, who i ended up dating. so me and the kid are good friends are were dating these girls that are best friends. In august, my friend and his girl went on a break and ended up broken up for good. 6 months ago. about 2 months ago, me and my girlfriend broke up. ok cool? all 4 of us are single now. well shortly after. probably not even a week after me and my girlfriend broke up, my friend starts hanging out with her. ok cool. whatever. i figure she needs someone to talk to. but he is trying to be sneaky and neither one of them tell me when their hanging out. ok so my friends ex asks me to come over one night. grab a bite to eat. whatever. i go to her house. turns out shes cool as ****. i like her alot. she likes me. we kissed a few times. i think we may end up dating but heres the kicker. her ex (my friend) doesnt know any of this. i want to tell him but he is ****ING OBSESSED with this girl. she has told him she doesnt want to date him anymore, not to talk to her, etc. and he still says he cares for her even though she basically hates him, treats him like **** and wont date him again. He is convinced she will come back for some ****ing reason. all he talks about is how he cant got a second without thinking about her, blah blah blah. he cant get over her. it was his first girlfriend. should i come clean and tell the kid whats going on? not to mention if i tell him, he will probably tell my ex, which is the girls best friend. and that has drama written all over it. or should i wait for him to be totally over the girl to say anything?
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Ahhhh Wall Of Text Runn!!!!!!!

After reading refer to Man Law Number 3:
3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her its a 6 day waiting period.
Last edited by IronNecrosis at Feb 16, 2008,
Tell him before you do something serious and he kills you, or goes to school with a gun and shoots it up, thats what all the cool kids with problems do now a days
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
well im not really worried about him killing me. hes kinda on the larger side, but not totally fat. no muscle. ive got muscle on me lol im not really afraid of him in the least. hes just annoying and dramatic.
all get together and discuss it?
they've clearly been hiding something as well.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
tell your friend you like his ex, youre broken up with your girlfriend and theyve been broken up for a while so hed be a douche not to understand
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
all get together and discuss it?
they've clearly been hiding something as well.

im confronted them about it. they claim to be friends and nothing more. and never will be.
Kinda sounds like he laid out the ground rules for your whole ex situation. hes hanging out with your ex so damn right you can hang out with his.
Word.
Okay, well as long as you can take em still just tell him. She hates him and it seems hes going with your ex, so if you like his ex go for it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by trickie
Kinda sounds like he laid out the ground rules for your whole ex situation. hes hanging out with your ex so damn right you can hang out with his.

Im not worried about him knowing were hanging out. I'm fine with him hanging out with my ex. But they claim they will never date or anything of the sort. And me and his ex might actually end up doing it. which might cause a bit of problems. its not really a matter of just hanging out with each other's exs. but the matter of us dating. nontheless when he cant get over her at all.
Quote by A_New_Level
im confronted them about it. they claim to be friends and nothing more. and never will be.

sounds like bull**** to me...

i say go for it, or at least be friends with her and see where it goes, no harm in that right?
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Bros before hoes?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
You both should talk to him. If he REALLY LIKES her to the point of ridiculous obsession, he might do the whole 'I love her enough to let her go, I just wanna see her happy..' thing
Make sure you really like her and it's absolutely worth it though. You dont wanna end up with a brief relationship and broken ties with your friend.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by A_New_Level

Hmmm
I suppose if it's what they say and you can't prove otherwise then you'll have to accept it as truth

You still should tell them both.

His ex doesn't want him anymore, and he needs to realise it!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Guys, shut up about the wall of text thing!

Anyway, yeah, wait a bit and talk to the friend about it, it'll turn out much cooler if you talk to him about it.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Wow, that grammar and poor usage was so bad I couldn't even read it
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
screw your friend. man i hate it when people ask dating advice of the pit.
Quote by Crimson Ghost
tell your friend you like his ex, youre broken up with your girlfriend and theyve been broken up for a while so hed be a douche not to understand

+1
u know he's probably ****ing around with your ex right
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by IronNecrosis

3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her its a 6 day waiting period.

Man, am i the only one who thinks thats stupid? You shouldnt have to wait at all, if both of you like each other then go for it.
Quote by IronNecrosis

Where do you get your man law? My man law # 3 is a response to # 2 which said;

2. When questioned by a friend's girlfriend, you need not and should not provide any information as to his whereabouts. You are even permitted to deny his very existence.

and #3 is

3. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 24 hours.
tldr
"How to fly: Hurl yourself at the ground and miss."
-Douglas Adams
Pround member of the Motley Crue club.
Quote by IronNecrosis

Your answer is clear. Date her. Unless your friend means alot to you, then just find another chick, man.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
This belongs in the Relationship thread.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by British_Steal
u know he's probably ****ing around with your ex right

i hope he is. whatever will get him over his ex that i like and will make him shut up about her.

XAkitAX: no one is dating anyone. we are are still single/broken up.
He had a shot, he lost. You waited the mandatory six months, and he didn't. He's the dick if there is one here.

Seriously, you like each other. What else is there

And Relationship Thread.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.