Well i dont have any guitars with a floyd, so i figured it would be fun to get one to learn how to set them up and stuff. so i was wondering, i'm probobly going to end up getting an esp mh-250(i'm not looking into something high end, just mid range) so i was wondering how the esp floyd roses compare to other licenced ones such as jackson or ibanez. thanks
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
really? i've heard the edge's are supposed to be good
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Quote by SkateEmerica987
really? i've heard the edge's are supposed to be good

hahaha who from?? the edge 3 is abysmal
i htihnki the edge pro is supoosed to be good but they are on the high end ones
i really recomend you the ibanez i own one an luv it fastest fretboard and neck great floyd good sound and cheap prices
Quote by stephen_rettie
hahaha who from?? the edge 3 is abysmal
i htihnki the edge pro is supoosed to be good but they are on the high end ones
The Edge III is better than most LFR's.
Disregard anything stephen_rettie says, he is handicapped.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Quote by FRDesign
The Edge III is better than most LFR's.

better than a gotoh or a schaller? o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a floyd Rose and i Have something on my Ibanez S guitar and TBH i prefer the ibanez one, not only for looks but it just feels nicer... ive seen some rather **** ones like the ibanez SA and on a ESP M-50 i didnt really like it
i think the edge III is decent for a mid range trem, i do have a ibanez RG370DX with a edge III so im not on the other side of the table bashing ibanez(who would?).at some point i am going to change to trem to a OFR or Edge Pro(not really sure yet). i find that the edge has horride fluttering but is very comfortable and easier to adjust the arm(for it not to just hang and swing around).

I've heard lots of good things about LFR, it stays in tune, very sturdy, flutters great, well what i've heard of them....
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
Disregard anything stephen_rettie says, he is handicapped.

And FRDesign too.

Can you go used? You need about $500 (maybe less, if you're lucky) to get a good (used) FR guitar.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by FRDesign
I said most not all.

there are quite a few "good" licensed ones, though...

it might be among the best of the known "crap" licensed ones, but certainly wouldn't hold a candle to the good licensed ones.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?