Page 3 of 3
Quote by SonataFanica
Say the pledge of allegiance. Twice.

Oh bubble boy.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Haha, morningwood.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Aren't you old enough to be able to figure this problem out on your own, TS? Your profile said you were born in 1989. Come on, dude!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Aren't you old enough to be able to figure this problem out on your own, TS? Your profile said you were born in 1989. Come on, dude!

I just thought that maybe there would be a miracle-wonder-way to tame the beast
Hold your breath or pinch a part of your body or exercise. Anything that gets the blood pumping a bit.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Get up and get dressed. Stop thinking about it and it should go away.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
lol just lay in bed til it drops, or go pee
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by thundrstruk891
piss. that happens to me every morning, only its not really a boner in the traditional sense as it is just filled with piss to the point of, well, you get the idea.

How da **** stupid can you be? Filled with piss? If it were, don'tcha think yer sheets would be wet too? It's your bladder that's full of piss, and having a piss hardon keeps it from coming out. Plain as that.
Best way to get rid of morning wood=piss it off. You can't wank it away anyway, besides it's bad for you to cum while you've got a full bladder.
Page 3 of 3