I just got a Fender Sonoran, and I'm chaning the strings. How the **** do I get the bridge pin out?
You need to get a tool that can pull them out (one specifically meant for it... NOT a pliers!), a String winder will usually have one on it and they are about $1.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
String winders and bridge pin pullers are all great, but you need to know how the bridge pin works with the ball end of the string inside the guitar in order to know how to quickly remove them. Personally, I don't need any tool but my own fingers to remove my pins whenever I change strings.
In a correctly strung guitar, the ball end will rest up against the side of the bridge pin and against the bottom of the bridge plate inside the guitar. When tension is pulled up on the string, the ball end will wedge itself between the pin and plate as it tries to come out, but can't due to the pin, so they become locked in place. To release that lock, simply push the string down into the guitar from outside FIRST (once you've removed it from the tuning pegs that is). Once you know that you can move the string into the inside of the guitar a little, you should then be able to just lift the pin right out, since there's nothing wedging it in place anymore. If you have to, slip your hand into the soundhole and press up on the bottom side of the pin to pop it out. The edge of a quarter might help too for a bit more leverage.
Quote by LeftyDave
The edge of a quarter might help too for a bit more leverage.

I prefer using a piece of string looped around the pin, twisted to tighten around it, to 'pop' it off.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
^ When I wrote that, I was referring to the inside of the guitar. Using the edge of a quarter to help push the pin out from the inside, as opposed to prying it from the outside. But your string idea is good too as it won't damage or scratch anything.
Quote by illtrixtaj
yeah i just usually reach inside the guitar and pop them out.

Aye but not everyone can fit their hand inside the soundhole
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Aye again, tis why I mentioned to break the lock of the ball end of the string to the pin/bridge plate before even trying to remove the pins. Once you have the strings off the headstock, try pushing the string down into the guitar from outside. Maybe grab it with a pair of pliers if they're too slippery to handle. If you can get it to move into the guitar body some, then you ought to be able to easily pop the pin out. Simple really once you've done it a few hundred times.