If I'm breaking any forum rules, I'm sorry. I checked before posting just to be sure, though!

Okay, so here's my situation. I'm stuck. I think I've got something good, but I just don't know where I'm going with it. It's got a dark feeling to it, and I'm experimenting with time signatures and key changes. And I don't know where it's going. So... yeah. I'll be glad to listen to other people's stuff and offer my own advice and whatever if you'd like!
Attachments:
Dark Thing.zip
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
I like the dark-creepy feeling in it, I'd say to keep going with it. Maybe make it get darker and creepier and heavier (not Metal heavy, for the love of God, not Metal heavy) and make eventually go into a big climax?

Just an idea really, it'd be cool.
Add some variety to the bass notes, maybe chords or diminished scales if you want some dark tone...
And try not to repeat the same thing over and over again, try to do some movements and repeat them little times, varying how you do them (if you have a movement with different parts, arrange the parts to be repeated in different orders)....

Also, try lower notes if possible, and minor and diminished scales, or even try the Locrian Mode..