Poll: Do Her Or Dont Do Her?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do Her Or Dont Do Her?
Sex it up.
544 57%
Wait.
410 43%
Voters: 954.
Page 1 of 10
So, over spring break my girlfriends grandparents invited both of us to their house up in Vermont. They have a small-ish house so me and her are going to sleep in the same bed She has basically already come out and told me she is ready for sex. I want to do it too (of course).
But... i was just reading some thread in the pit about condoms and it sounds like people have had some bad experiences with them. We would both be pretty much dead if she got pregnant and theres no way shes going to take birth control. And... we are both 14.
so i need help. Do her or wait?
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Go for it, most likely it won't split. Make sure your grandparents don't walk in on you, though. That would be freaky...
The answer is always do her.

Edit: Seriously though, you're 14, I'd say no.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
condoms are like 98%, I've never (to my knowledge) gotten a girl pregnant with using condoms alone.

I don't condone under age sex. But since you're both 14 neither of you can get done for being a pedo.
Quote by metdethslaythrx
So, over spring break my girlfriends grandparents invited both of us to their house up in Vermont. They have a small-ish house so me and her are going to sleep in the same bed She has basically already come out and told me she is ready for sex. I want to do it too (of course).
But... i was just reading some thread in the pit about condoms and it sounds like people have had some bad experiences with them. We would both be pretty much dead if she got pregnant and theres no way shes going to take birth control. And... we are both 14.
so i need help. Do her or wait?

If you're ready, and she is, why wait? Condoms are basically 98% reliable, and it's unlikely that you'll have a problem.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Does her grandfather have a gun?

Thats the real question!

Yall are 14?! Gnah!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Do her only if you both feel psychologically prepared for it. Once you do it, there's no coming back.
Bring them condoms. More than one. And just take one, get a hard on, and put it to try them before going with her to that place. You want to know how to wear one.

Also just a tip, foreplay. You want her to be wet if it's the 1st time of both of you.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by BonnyTylerMoore
just do it, and if she gets pregnant, it wont affect me.

I love the mentality of the internet.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
are her grandparents stupid? what the hell are they thinking??? horny 14 year old boy + girlfriend + only one bed + old people = teh sex always. if i were in your position, i would do it, but cuz I'm not, i say don't, you're too young. also if you knock her up, you're ****ed...
try go for some head. it's the same difference for you...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
I really can't help you with this decision if you do not show us a picture of her...

EDIT: Ah, I saw her picture in that picture thread. Don't do it, son.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Last edited by Joey Radical at Feb 16, 2008,
do her without a condom, who uses condoms in this day and age anyways? TUBE SOCKS!
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by theking182
are her grandparents stupid? what the hell are they thinking??? horny 14 year old boy + girlfriend + only one bed + old people = teh sex always. if i were in your position, i would do it, but cuz I'm not, i say don't, you're too young. also if you knock her up, you're ****ed...
try go for some head. it's the same difference for you...

Weird oxymoron is weird.

Anyways, wait. You could just cuddle, or oral if anything.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

An Abstract Illusion
Go for it, just be sure to wear more than 1 condom for extra protection.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Feck it, go for it mate.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Tbh id wait for sex

Nothing about a little 2nd base though :P *nudge nudge*
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by terrencemaddox

haha

but seriously, ur too young
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
If you do it, it'll be great that night but you'll spend the rest of your life regretting it, even if she doesn't get pregnant. I can't think or anyone who has lost their virginity at that age who doesn't regret it when they are 17+
ur 14 DUDE U DO THIS AND U WILL BE THE ****ING MAN AT SCHOOL the downside ur girlfriend will be labeld a ***** but who ****ing cares
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
all of you who are saying dont do it. what the hell are you thinking? If all of you were 14 and you had this oporotunity with a girl (assuming shes not fat or german), youd **** the ****ing bitch.

let him have his fun, but WEAR A CONDOM. or slit her throat after the sex... necrophilia is the best kind of philia
14 is kinda young IMO, but if she's a looker, then, uh... yeah. hit that

EDIT: Dude, you look like youre 12. on second thought, wait. you're gonna nut in like 10 seconds flat
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by terrencemaddox

+2
This is a major factor as he will shoot you if he catches you. I know I would.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
You sound like you simply aren't ready. Do it when you aren't such a sex n00b. You don't have much to worry about with condoms, but the fact you're so worried etc. makes me think you just aren't ready for it.

That said... DO IT YOU PUSSY. Are you a dude, or are you a fucking dude?!?!
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
all of you who are saying dont do it. what the hell are you thinking? If all of you were 14 and you had this oporotunity with a girl (assuming shes not fat or german), youd **** the ****ing bitch.

let him have his fun, but WEAR A CONDOM. or slit her throat after the sex... necrophilia is the best kind of philia

Yes, but read bequickorbedead's post. All decisions (read: practically none ) made while horny are good.

An Abstract Illusion