I no longer wish to be part of ug for my own reasons.. could someone please tell me how?
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
You could just stop posting.

I think you have to PM an admin to get your account removed. Not sure though.
Quote by Scourge441
You could just stop posting.

I think you have to PM an admin to get your account removed. Not sure though.

could you point me in the direction of one please?
thrash till death
Go to the forums page and select "View forum leaders" at the bottom. There's four admins, rankles is the most likley one to do it but no promises. Here's his profile

Twistedit: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Rankles/

You can try but he probably won't do it. They don't delete accounts very often when you can easily just stop using it. If you have a really really good reason then he might...
Last edited by Twist of fate at Feb 16, 2008,
They usually won't do it unless you have a really good reason, which you'll have to explain to them. you could just delete all of your posts and then not post again, or you can ask them to ban you but they usually don't delete accounts as it makes it harder to keep track of multis and ban records etc.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
ok tyvm
thrash till death
Quote by Lemoninfluence
They usually won't do it unless you have a really good reason, which you'll have to explain to them. you could just delete all of your posts and then not post again, or you can ask them to ban you but they usually don't delete accounts as it makes it harder to keep track of multis and ban records etc.

+1

Just change your password to something silly you'll never remember then log out and go out/to bed/etc etc. sorted.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
technicaly UG may have to.. in the privacy policy it says:

09. Choice/Opt-Out. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can send email to webmaster@ultimate-guitar.com

that of course may not mean UG will delete it for sure... but if you threaten to get police involve or law involved... they may have to.
^no, they don't. Like the police would even care.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Don't get the police involved, they might find out about our diamond smuggling ring.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown