I've got a Fender Roc-Pro 1000 1X12 Combo. It's a 100W amp with a clean channel, two drive channels and reverb. It has an Input jack and a Footswitch jack. Ext. Speaker, Line Out, and Effects Loop jacks are in the back. This thing sounds amazing. I really don't need it anymore because I have a Peavey that I like to play through. So what I'm looking for is a trade. I'd like to trade this amp for a guitar or bass or something. So any offers will be appreciated. And I'll work out a deal with you about shipping. So just let me know.
Attachments:
FenderRocPro.jpg
Last edited by fattymcfatten at Mar 9, 2008,
Also, the input jack has a slight chip in it, but it doesn't affect the connection a bit at all. So I don't think it's anything to worry about.
what kind of guitar were you looking to trade for? and what else would you be intrested in?>
you interested in cash/where you located?
Quote by -Atticus-

oh and btw how do u put a quote in ur sig??
Something with a humbucker and a hardtail bridge is what I'd prefer but I'm pretty open to any offers.
I played the amp a couple days ago it sounds pretty good, better than my Vox AD30VT.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
C'mon guys, this amp is great....You know you want it. I'm open to almost any offers....Really, name any guitar you wanna trade, and I'd consider it.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by Ric Cyanide
hey man would you take US$50 for it?i'm in illinois.

US $50? Sorry man I'm looking for a bit more than 50....This thing is 100 watts....I'm looking for something more along the lines of $350. Sorry.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Last edited by fattymcfatten at Mar 3, 2008,
bump again

Quote by freedoms_stain
Bump....I don't have to have cash...I'd prefer another guitar, so just let me know....

Quote by freedoms_stain
Bump....yet again....How about a nice 4 string bass? Thinking about picking up the bass as well....Bring on the offers

Quote by freedoms_stain
Dang, I'm really thinking about almost giving this thing away.....Really, almost any offer would do.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Im really interested. If I don't trade the P-bass and rumble on my profile for an acoustic, would you be interested?
The Squier and the 15 watt amp on your page? Hey man that sounds pretty cool, but could you pay shipping?....Sounds pretty cool.....I'll think about it....Not a sure thing yet....

Quote by freedoms_stain
Last edited by fattymcfatten at Mar 9, 2008,
Quote by cccasey14
If that amp is in GREAT condition, then yeah.

In my opinion it is in great condition, except for the chip in the Input jack that I mentioned....I can have pictures of the chip and pics of the jacks in the back of the amp tomorrow if you want.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Quote by bojangleman

Haha sorry man, the J Bass really never appealed to me all that much....Thanks though

Quote by freedoms_stain
Quote by fattymcfatten
In my opinion it is in great condition, except for the chip in the Input jack that I mentioned....I can have pictures of the chip and pics of the jacks in the back of the amp tomorrow if you want.

I trust you. Let me know if you want to, and Ill go see how much shipping will take from me.
Okay....I might have not asked clearly, so do you want to pay your shipping and mine or just yours? I don't really care.....Let's just do this....I get paid this week, so I can ship it sometime this week or next......

Quote by freedoms_stain
Id rather just pay mine If thats ok because I know shipping will kill me.

If you want to keep searching for offers its ok, because I won't be able to ship till next week.
I just researched the shipping and I can't afford it.....It's gonna cost me about 200 at the least and I can't do it man.....Sorry......But hey, good luck on selling your stuff though man.

Quote by freedoms_stain
No i dont want you to pay for my shipping lol

You pay shipping for YOUR amp.

I pay shipping for MY bass and amp.

Less hassle. lol. if its gonna cost me that much, I might have to reconsider myself. ill find out.
Oh...Jeez I'm dumb.....Yeah I understand now.....Yeah yeah.....Okay, just let me know when you want to do this and I'll pm you my info and all that jazz.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Hey man sorry.....But I got a better deal and that transaction is gonna take place quicker than we could have got it done.....I got offered cash for it, so you know? But hey, if in a month or two you still have that P-bass, I'd be happy to buy it from you.....Sorry man.

Quote by freedoms_stain