I just updated it and added a solo after the main riff.

This is a kind of odd intro I just wrote. It's a little technical death metalish, but it has a dark tone through out most of it. Let me know what you think and I'll do the same for yours.
Attachments:
356456.zip
Last edited by dethhead at Feb 17, 2008,
not too bad, sort of dissonant and aggressive. i like it. seems a little out-of-key in some parts though.
Quote by hotsnakes
not too bad, sort of dissonant and aggressive. i like it. seems a little out-of-key in some parts though.

Are you talking about the part where it's harmonized in 2nds? Or the part where there's an F minor played with a higher up E minor? I was writing it like that on purpose to add too the dissonance, but if it sounds too off, then I'll probably just change it. Thanks for the crit.
so far
pretty awesome
gonna make some good tech death off of it
only prob is your missing drums to make it reallly good
i cant wait to see this finished, as its already sweet

what are you writing with?
i might be able to help out with those drums

and c4c?http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787860
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Quote by dethhead
Are you talking about the part where it's harmonized in 2nds? Or the part where there's an F minor played with a higher up E minor? I was writing it like that on purpose to add too the dissonance, but if it sounds too off, then I'll probably just change it. Thanks for the crit.

yeah, i would say that it gets just a little too out of key, but don't change it a lot because i like it.

c4c in my sig, please.
'15 Fender Modern Player Tele
'88 MIK Squier Strat
'06 Ibanez RG5EX1
Peavey Vypyr 75

Currently GASing for: Orange TH30C
added midi to it. and gp4, for the heck of it.
'15 Fender Modern Player Tele
'88 MIK Squier Strat
'06 Ibanez RG5EX1
Peavey Vypyr 75

Currently GASing for: Orange TH30C