Yesterday there were a bunch of my guyfriends and myself hanging out at my house. We were playing our guitars and just messing around but a bunch of telemarketers kept calling. So after about the fourth one called we'd answer the phone, say something stupid, put the phone by the amp and totally start shredding.

If it wasn't a machine when we picked up the phone again they'd be totally confused. We even pissed a couple off. It was awesome.

Any similar stories?
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
off topic, but i read that and saw "guyfriends" and thought, what straight person would put that in a post. but then i saw your name and saw that u were a chick. threw me off for a second there...

i would just say tryin to sell them some random stuff. like lifetime supply of lime green shoelaces or never ending supply of window cleaner...
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I've never done that or anything really like that but if I ever find myself in a similar situation I'll probably have to steal that one from you. as far as pissing people off, my bassplayers sister gets pissed off when we're still jamming at 1:00am which is weird cause she pisses us off when ever she's around...
when I got my first electric guitar, me and a friend of mine stayed up all night and played for the trash men in the morning lol
Start to have phone sex with them see what they do. Or the classic pick up the phone and say "City Morgue, you kill 'em we chill 'em"
oh and a variation to my previous post you can say "City Creamatorium, you kill 'em we grill 'em " if you want the variety
Quote by lunaticfringe93
oh and a variation to my previous post you can say "City Creamatorium, you kill 'em we grill 'em " if you want the variety

Just might have to do that
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
If you must answer the telemarketers, always answer in a very deep masculine tone

And all you have to say is...and very, slowly mind you...

"wanna nipplefuck?"

they'll run for centuries
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory