So, over spring break I'm flying to Amsterdam, driving to Belgium(not sure exactly where), then Paris, France, and then back to Amsterdam. It's a school trip so we'll be supervised closely in Amsterdam (I don't really wish to partake in any of those things that Amsterdamn is famous for anyhow).

We'll be doing tours, but we'll have at least a day in each place to ourself, so I was wondering if there were any unique things that I should do in these places?

Also, In Paris we have the choice of going to a shopping mall for two hours or the Louvre....I'm leaning towards the shopping mall as I doubt the louvre is doable in two hours, what does the Pit think?
seriously, try to brake out of any timetable if you actually want to see anything
just get the plane ticket and a place to stay and then figure things out if you actually want to experience anything
Pff, just come stay with me.

I have a sofabed and we can sit around getting baked watching TV all day.
Don't go to the shopping mall. Just pick a couple pieces that you really want to see and spend the time you have admiring them, rather than scrambling and trying to see everything you can in two hours.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by seljer
seriously, try to brake out of any timetable if you actually want to see anything
just get the plane ticket and a place to stay and then figure things out if you actually want to experience anything

Well, the school trip is based around seeing battlefields from WW1 and 2, and as I'm going to be taking history in Uni I'm quite interested in this.

I'm going to be travelling Europe on my own time later on in life.