Page 1 of 7
You guys know how it is sometimes when some guy who can play three chords on an acoustic impresses girls more than a genuinely talented shredder, Which songs do you guys reckon are songs which take heaps of skill and are overflowing with awesomeness
and if this were a just world would blow the guy with the accoustic out of the water when you can play them, on the impressing girls( or guys if your a girl( unless your a lesbian mmmmm)) front?
Take the acoustic from the acoustic guy and play Malaguena. That should impress girls.
Quote by BigRudy
I disagree Slipknot is more technical than Necrophagist and more brutal than Suffocation, that's why I do hardcore dances to it with my 14 year old friends.
dude play wonderful tonight, girls think that song is amazing
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Toilet Love by the Electric Chairs.

Yeah, I'm drunk again.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
anything by paul gilbert, as it should instantly cause said female to orgasm.
that would be heaven.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
If you think that a song is going to get girls in your bed than you are a straight out fool.

"You guys know how it is sometimes when some guy who can play three chords on an acoustic impresses girls more than a genuinely talented shredder"

The only way that can happen is if the shredder isn't there
To really impress them, you must sing, not just play. Guaranteed wetness.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
yeah once.. I saw this dude at school playing **** like smoke on the water and all these girls thought he was great.. and he was awful and a nub to guitar o.0
anything by marty friedman, it sounds easy to some people, but theyve never tried to play one of his solos.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
**** Yes as it turns out I do play the Domination solo (not as well as dime but still it's better than a kick up the ass)
almost anything you play will impress them, as long as it isnt death metal.

play some nice cleans, or i dno some friedman solos (like someone said)

or better yet...improvise based on what you think of the particular girl.

First ask her what kind of music shes into.

this is key. get a feel for what she likes, and go off of that, either by playing some of the stuff she likes, or if you dont know it (because most of the stuff girls like is ****), then make up something that sounds like it.

This is assuming you are such a fag that you gear your guitar playing towards getting girls. If you are like me...you just play w/e you normally play (bodom, sinergy, priest, maiden etc...) and let them decide whether they like it, or gtfo.

I find that more girls are attracted to someone who doesnt really try SOOOOO HARD to get them, and just acts as they would normally.

but hey, wtf do Iknow.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
trust me I'm not playing to get girls Apart from "sweet child o mine and paradise city all the stuff I play is by Pantera, metallica Megadeth or some classic rock band
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
**** Yes as it turns out I do play the Domination solo (not as well as dime but still it's better than a kick up the ass)

thats a great solo. if girls arent impressed by death and thrash metal played well then youre hitting on the wrong girls
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Necrophagist - Mutilate the Stillborn
Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...
i dont know but at r school chicks love rockstar nickelback and also twist and shout by the beatles, but come on guys FREE FALLIN- TOM PETTY DDDUUUHHH
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
You guys know how it is sometimes when some guy who can play three chords on an acoustic impresses girls more than a genuinely talented shredder, Which songs do you guys reckon are songs which take heaps of skill and are overflowing with awesomeness
and if this were a just world would blow the guy with the accoustic out of the water when you can play them, on the impressing girls( or guys if your a girl( unless your a lesbian mmmmm)) front?

alla turca by mozart. if that doesnt impress.....well anyone, please slap them. or maybe fur elise. that one is way easier and was tabbed out in guitar world. but classical songs sound really nice on guitar. and classical songs require lots of skill.

but if you want something fast, pick songs with nice progressions and sing. girls like guys who sing.
Quote by nvranka

I find that more girls are attracted to someone who doesnt really try SOOOOO HARD to get them, and just acts as they would normally.

+1

That being said, if you can play very much at all you should atleast know CAGED chords so you could always just jack around with those. I've done that and girls are amazed.....until you start actually playing something real and then they are like go back to the mindless easy crap it was pretty. A song that usually does impress and is kind of difficult is You Really Got Me the Van Halen version.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
yeah,i agree with every rose has its thorn
[pantie dropper]

but it helps if you can sing it ferr sure!

Perfect one!!

Hey there delilah!!
ooh
use that ne
super easy and girls love that stuff.
play both guitars of speed metal symphony at the same time, if that doesn't impress her shes not worth your time
the song i sang to my wife to get her to marry me....

Tears in heaven - Eric Clapton
[Gear]
1957 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom [gone ]
1958 Reissue Sunburst (Ice Tea)
1959 Reissue Sunburst (Cherry)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG
50th Anniversary CS Masterbuilt Strat

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL