i don't usually listen to music like that, but for that style of playing, it sounds cool. just don't let your style start to sound like other bands, and you'll be fine.
Actually a lot of this material is leftover stuff from our past bands.. we've written several more experimental songs that will be recorded in our next session (probably April).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
It's....
Odd, not really my style - but some parts sound out of tune to me, but maybe that's just the style of harmony you wanted to use?
For the style I guess it's good, sorry, I won't be listening to more than what I've already heard
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
Quote by TomD03
It's....
Odd, not really my style - but some parts sound out of tune to me, but maybe that's just the style of harmony you wanted to use?
For the style I guess it's good, sorry, I won't be listening to more than what I've already heard

It's alright.. some parts are intended to be dissonant.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The Machine is a bit too dissonant for me, but the others are really good. I like the music, and the vocals really add to it. She sounds a lot like Hayley Williams...
Hooray! This post is over!

My Thread
^ Click to listen to (and give feedback for) my music.
Quote by Evilminivan
The Machine is a bit too dissonant for me, but the others are really good. I like the music, and the vocals really add to it. She sounds a lot like Hayley Williams...

I agree.. that's why we picked her after the auditions for our vocalist. She plays guitar too. She's been taking classical lessons for about 5 years now.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Wow, that's pretty interesting - not my style at all, although the female vox were refreshing to hear in that kind of music. The recording is a little muddy, but there's loads of potential there as long as you stick to your guins and don't end up sounding like every other overambitious punk band...

Keep it up!
Quote by kyle62
Wow, that's pretty interesting - not my style at all, although the female vox were refreshing to hear in that kind of music. The recording is a little muddy, but there's loads of potential there as long as you stick to your guins and don't end up sounding like every other overambitious punk band...

Keep it up!

Thanks!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

it's alright, recordings sound kinda rough, garage band style. but i understand how that goes.

the drummer could be better, alot.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
Quote by AccidentsHappen
it's alright, recordings sound kinda rough, garage band style. but i understand how that goes.

the drummer could be better, alot.

Yeah the recording sessions were a bit tough for him.. he had to really hold back so the microphones wouldn't bleed. He sounds a thousand times better live.

Quote by HeavyMetalHero
A lot of it sounds out of key?

What parts, exactly? The machine was intended to be dissonant.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last edited by stradivari310 at Feb 21, 2008,
Not my favorite band no.... right now its the strokes mate, nice try
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha