this band first of all is a side project to my metal and is going to be less frenzied and less serious than my other band. We are going to play with 2 guitars, a bass, a keyboard player, 2 male vocalists(me and the other guitarist) and a female vocalist(keyboardist as well) and i was wondering if anyone could suggest to me some songs that would make use of a line up such as mine. any help would be much appreciated.
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
a song with 2 guitars, and a keyboard

huh

its been such a long time - Boston - great song.........but i think it has one guitar....but check the tab..
Dark Star - Grateful Dead
China Cat Sunflower - Grateful Dead
It Hurts Me Too - Grateful Dead
I suggest checking out some stuff by Nightwish. I havent heard a lot of their material, but they do have keyboards and a female vocalist. Im not sure how many guitarists they have however.
Schecter Blackjack
Mesa F-30
Line 6 Verbzilla
Bad Monkey
FAB Chorus
Check out some 10,000 Maniacs Material, maybe some Fleetwood Mac, and possibly some Heart music. Even if she can't sing/play all of that stuff, it'd be worth checking out.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Male and female vox with guitars and keys.... I'm thinking along the lines of Evanescence if you want to be a little more contemporary.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.